BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre-season 2019/20

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Rothwell played for the weaker team on Saturday and again tonight, if I had to put money on it (thought this beforehand) itll be Armstrong and Downing v Charlton. Johnson and Evans over Travis too.

What I'm thinking also. You'd just have to laugh if that happened wouldn't you.

Just now, callumrovers said:

I think I will do the same. Will be the  most money Mansfield Ifollow had brought in.

Hold on!!!

Fools rush in

“Technical difficulties”

edit - back now

Edited by S8 & Blue

Not there tonight so all updates appreciated.

im hoping to get up to clitheroe and Kendal to see the u23s( southport to before it was called off) . I will post team sheets and try and do a decent account of the game as many won't be there. I'm rubbish at things like this and haven't done it before but I will try my best 

Some good passages of play. Not really been tested. Cut open Mansfield a few times.Brereton still getting bullied off the ball. Needs to get more involved. No idea about the formation really. Brereton looks to be playing out left and drifting in. Both CB's looked composed.

The squad numbers are baffling. Half the players (Lenihan 26, Mulgrew 14, Armstrong 7, Dack 23) have their old numbers... yet Rankin-Costello is 2, Hart 3, Travis 11 etc.

Means absolutely nothing I'm sure. But why not number the first XI 1-11? Keep it simple.

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

The squad numbers are baffling. Half the players (Lenihan 26, Mulgrew 14, Armstrong 7, Dack 23) have their old numbers... yet Rankin-Costello is 2, Hart 3, Travis 11 etc.

Means absolutely nothing I'm sure. But why not number the first XI 1-11? Keep it simple.

I don't think we've released squad numbers yet.

For preseason games, I think they are just given any number.

• Like 1

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

Because he doesn't know it and probably still won't at xmas

• Like 1