BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre-season 2019/20

1 hour ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Says 'no tickets available for this event' online....I think we have shifted them!

Demand was always going to be high for this fixture.

I was told by one of the ticket office personnel yesterday that 1000 is the initial allocation and subject to demand more would be available.

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

I was told by one of the ticket office personnel yesterday that 1000 is the initial allocation and subject to demand more would be available.

Preume that's nearly sold out, as we have just got an extra 600 tickets.

Edited by AAK

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

That's because away tickets only usually come out 2/3 weeks before the fixture!

2 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Maybe wrong but rarely does it state 'non available online' nearly a month before the fixture!

Allocation nearly sold out I presume, 600 further tickets given.

Edited by AAK

I hear we’ve sold 1600 and aren’t getting any more. Oh no, that means I’m going to have to get a ticket in with the great unwashed. Maybe we’ll get more as they have 5 home games in July so there won’t be a huge crowd for our game.

On 28/06/2019 at 18:54, McClarky said:

I hear we’ve sold 1600 and aren’t getting any more. Oh no, that means I’m going to have to get a ticket in with the great unwashed. Maybe we’ll get more as they have 5 home games in July so there won’t be a huge crowd for our game.

Last few remaining in block BF5 still on sale online...

I suspect so.

Bury seem to be in an extremely parlous state; apparently on the verge of appointing a Conference South - Tier 6 of the football pyramid - manager. Apparently, Frankie Bunn - former Oldham Athletic manager - declined the terms they offered him to manage the club.

1 hour ago, m1st said:

I suspect so.

Bury seem to be in an extremely parlous state; apparently on the verge of appointing a Conference South - Tier 6 of the football pyramid - manager. Apparently, Frankie Bunn - former Oldham Athletic manager - declined the terms they offered him to manage the club.

It's a mess alright. The landlords (Man City) are rumoured to want them out of their training facility, not that they need it with half a dozen players currently.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2019/july/gallery-the-final-session/

Anyone seen the photos from the final austria training session? Theres a couple of photos of Chapman sat on the sidelines looking sad and no other pics of him joinign in the rest of the squad. Theres a pic at the end of him doing some boxing on his own with a coach.

Wonder if his hamstring is still made of string.