BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre-season 2019/20

5 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Thanks. Can't see anything listed on their website yet so will log on tomorrow near KO time to check again, fingers crossed.

I would imagine it won’t be added to the website, all I can suggest is click the listen live link at the top about 2:55pm and see if they are on.

not sure what Radio Lancashire are doing coverage wise but BBC radio Cumbria are doing regular updates which will involve some commentary of the game in parts so if Lonsdale don’t have full commentary there will still be a way to keep tabs on the game. I’ve been Told Sky sports will be there filming and doing updates on Sky sports news as well 

• Like 1

Yes you should be fine paying on the door, they tend to do early bird ticket sales then the rest is pay on the door. Unless you have sold out the allocation of 1000 you were given then you will be able to pay on the gate.

the club has recently refurbished it’s club house and from 12pm till kick off are doing £2.50 a pint in the bar. Safe trip all who travel

Am I right in recalling that during the last visit their fans were throwing things at Rovers fans?

If so why play there again amongst countless other good reasons? Should be grateful to have Blackburn Rovers visit so at very least tell stewards to do their job.

47 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Be interesting to see what formation we see today. There was talk of the 4-3-3 Liverpool formation or Tony’s 3-5-2 at the tail end of last season.

Possibly 3 at the back especially now Johnson on board, as u/23s played that system regularly.

18 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Ill according to the official site.

Only bit I can find is this, which isn't really clear...

"Amari'i Bell, Harry Chapman and Derrick Williams are unavailable due to illness and injury, but trialist Charlie Adam will play a part at Holker Street."

I'd put good money on who the injured one is out of that trio!

Edited by MarkBRFC