Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JoeH

Pre-season 2019/20

Recommended Posts

Rothwell played for the weaker team on Saturday and again tonight, if I had to put money on it (thought this beforehand) itll be Armstrong and Downing v Charlton. Johnson and Evans over Travis too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, roversfan99 said:

Rothwell played for the weaker team on Saturday and again tonight, if I had to put money on it (thought this beforehand) itll be Armstrong and Downing v Charlton. Johnson and Evans over Travis too.

What I'm thinking also. You'd just have to laugh if that happened wouldn't you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, callumrovers said:

Any live commentary for tonight?

Couldn’t see anything

Decided to spend £4.50 on a month of Mansfield iFollow! Remind me to cancel!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Couldn’t see anything

Decided to spend £4.50 on a month of Mansfield iFollow! Remind me to cancel!

I think I will do the same. Will be the  most money Mansfield Ifollow had brought in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, callumrovers said:

I think I will do the same. Will be the  most money Mansfield Ifollow had brought in.

Hold on!!!

Fools rush in

“Technical difficulties”

 

edit - back now

Edited by S8 & Blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Hold on!!!

Fools rush in

“Technical difficulties”

Are we on? Dont want to be flushing 4.50 down the toilet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Magloire tap in. Butterworth assist.

New shirt looks lovely on screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, callumrovers said:

Are we on? Dont want to be flushing 4.50 down the toilet 

Its on, but i think it’s risky!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Butterworth has looked quality. 

Buckley looking comfortable, some very good moments overall to be honest. 

Strong performance so far, I’d say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Its on, but i think it’s risky!

Do you have a link to the monthly package? I only get full season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not there tonight so all updates appreciated.

im hoping to get up to clitheroe and Kendal to see the u23s( southport to before it was called off) . I will post team sheets and try and do a decent account of the game as many won't be there. I'm rubbish at things like this and haven't done it before but I will try my best 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some good passages of play. Not really been tested. Cut open Mansfield a few times.Brereton still getting bullied off the ball. Needs to get more involved. No idea about the formation really. Brereton looks to be playing out left and drifting in. Both CB's looked composed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

What is the line up x

no changes at ht

2-1 Rovers

Buckley good pressing for our 2nd

stream fecked for theirs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, briansol said:

Do you have a link to the monthly package? I only get full season

Sorry pal it was just the second option for me - bit late now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Sorry pal it was just the second option for me - bit late now?

Thanks, seems like I'm limited to season pass only. Probably because I'm in Norway or something. Enjoy :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The squad numbers are baffling. Half the players (Lenihan 26, Mulgrew 14, Armstrong 7, Dack 23) have their old numbers... yet Rankin-Costello is 2, Hart 3, Travis 11 etc.

Means absolutely nothing I'm sure. But why not number the first XI 1-11? Keep it simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

The squad numbers are baffling. Half the players (Lenihan 26, Mulgrew 14, Armstrong 7, Dack 23) have their old numbers... yet Rankin-Costello is 2, Hart 3, Travis 11 etc.

Means absolutely nothing I'm sure. But why not number the first XI 1-11? Keep it simple.

I don't think we've released squad numbers yet.

For preseason games, I think they are just given any number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

The squad numbers are baffling. Half the players (Lenihan 26, Mulgrew 14, Armstrong 7, Dack 23) have their old numbers... yet Rankin-Costello is 2, Hart 3, Travis 11 etc.

Means absolutely nothing I'm sure. But why not number the first XI 1-11? Keep it simple.

Because he doesn't know it and probably still won't at xmas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buckley - just closed down the defender and slotted.

 

Willem Tomlinson off injured after taking a full force Trav tackle. Shame.

Downing just zipped across the grass like a young gazelle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.