BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Craig Bellamy

blueboy3333

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/former-blackburn-rovers-star-banned-16033566

And a bully,  mind you I tend to ignore those allegations which have become the norm in the pampered world of youth football. 

I heard first hand from quite a few youth team players who were around Bellamy circa 2005 that he was indeed a bully ....

Just now, den9112 said:

I heard first hand from quite a few youth team players who were around Bellamy circa 2005 that he was indeed a bully ....

So apparently is Peter Beardsley and others,  sign of the times IMHO where you can't tell anyone off for fear they will report.

• Moderation Lead
54 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

So apparently is Peter Beardsley and others,  sign of the times IMHO where you can't tell anyone off for fear they will report.

If someone is a bully, they're a bully.  Previously, we've had a culture where people were terrified of reporting anyone for fear they wouldn't be believed.

Thank goodness those times have been left behind....

Edited by K-Hod

58 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

If someone is a bully, they're a bully.  Previously, we've had a culture where people were terrified of reporting anyone for fear they wouldn't be believed.

Thank goodness those times have been left behind....

Blame culture rampant.  I absolutely do not believe that all the football coaches so reported,  and there have been quite a few,  are actually bullies. Some may well be. Some because of player weakness of character. I detest the auto guilty response too. 

It's just as well that the likes of Souness took up punditry. 

Edited by AllRoverAsia