BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Steve Kean

T J Hooker

another month, another pro steve'the detestable'kean propaganda piece from the red tops http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ex-blackburn-boss-steve-kean-6950096?

What a muppet.

He must be very proud to only be employable in the footballing backwaters of Brunei.

I reckon they'd get beat by Chorley, and might give Bamber Bridge a game.

P.s. That massive 24k crowd they had for their final game, where given free tickets.

Edited by Baz

• Moderation Lead

From the Daily Record-----"Kean also kept Blackburn up on the last day of the season after replacing Sam Allardyce in Dec 2010"

!!!!!!!!!WTF?

People do love a lie don't they? I think they just assume that if enough time passes that you can re-write history.

Most journalists are just shysters in disguise writing click bait these days.

Edited by K-Hod
  • Like 2

From the Daily Record-----"Kean also kept Blackburn up on the last day of the season after replacing Sam Allardyce in Dec 2010"

!!!!!!!!!WTF?

It's just bone idle, lazy journalism. These myths were perpetuated by his spin machine and idle journalists just believe it. I would love for some English club to take a punt on the c*** and watch him gloriously fail.

• Like 2

Apart from the other stuff people have highlighted, a couple of other things jumped out at me from that Daily Record (which is a horrible rag) article. Firstly, did I read correctly that his club has THE ONLY 19 PROFESSIONALS in the country??!! No wonder they won the fecking ten club league then. My missus would probably be able to supervise that championship campaign! How on earth did they ever lose a game?

Secondly....."Portuguese attacker Paulo Sergio provided the star quality with 13 goals and 17 assists". Now there's a surprise eh?

• Like 1

As I posted in another thread, I am torn between wanting him to fail (as a big 'I told you so') to wanting him never again to earn the wage and attention that a job in England brings.

The rewriting of history is just awful. I long for the day Rovers are back in the Premier League and we can finally consign the Kean era to the history books, albeit as a bitter, horrible chapter.

• Moderation Lead

The simple way to shoot down any pro-Kean goons who think he was hard done to.

'Would you have him as manager of your club?'. The answer is usually a 'no'. :tu:

Edited by K-Hod
  • Like 2

It's not so much lying as bending the truth. We did stay up that season under Kean, but it conveniently omits that it was him who dragged us into the relegation battle.

The journo didn't lie either when he said that Rovers were 3rd in the Championship when Kean was "hounded out". He just forgot to mention that Kean was the reason why Rovers were there. Kean's only full Premier League season in charge saw Rovers lose 23 games; that's very close to 2 out of every 3 matches.

The article could have pointed out some other truths too. How about he fact that Kean is a convicted drink driver, with the judge in the case questioning his ability to tell the truth. Or what about the fact that he was also sued for defamation after calling Allardyce a "crook". He settled in that case too.

I said years ago that the fact that he is plying his trade thousands of miles away, in a tin pot league where the standard is on a par with the likes of Darwen FC, Bamber Bridge, and Clitheroe shows how football really sees him.

Anyway, no more bitterness. Upward with Lambert.

another month, another pro steve'the detestable'kean propaganda piece from the red tops http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ex-blackburn-boss-steve-kean-6950096?

I don't get it. How can such a second rate no mark coach have such a PR machine behind him. He's never going to amount to anything, so why does someone feel the need for all this subliminal bullsh1te propaganda.

He must have some incriminating photographs of someone...

• Backroom

Years of pro Kean propaganda from the media hasn't done the man much good, still hasn't been linked to an English job since the day he finally fecked off.

Just goes to show how tainted he is within the game.

Yep. The pro-Kean propaganda from the red tops doesn't bother me any more, as it's obvious the people who matter aren't interested in employing him. I don't think he's ever on the betting lists for next manager of a club.

He can have his glory in a league that isn't even Scottish Lower division standard, who cares. He ruined his reputation in the leagues that matter, and I can't see his fortunes changing in that regard any time soon. The only way I could see him returning is if one of his agent friends got their claws into another club, but we all know how that story ends.