BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Nikola Kalinić

Pedro

Kalanic has banged in two goals for Fiorentina against Inter (only half an hour gone).

He's one who has gone on to better things.

Brother Kalanic spent 4 seasons in the Russian wilderness I'm not convinced he went on to better things at Dnipro, but hes started off well in Italy thats for sure.

• Backroom

Brother Kalanic spent 4 seasons in the Russian wilderness I'm not convinced he went on to better things at Dnipro, but hes started off well in Italy thats for sure.

Didn't Dnipro get to the Europa League final last year? Not too bad for the supposed wilderness. I doubt he's regretting his decision to move, regardless.

And not for nothing, Kalinic's coach at Fiorentina is Paulo Sousa. I remember putting his name forward after Kean's exit.

Didn't he do well at Swansea but then bomb at Leicester? Or am I thinking of a completely different chap?

Could've worked, as the Leicester mishap was at the time they got through a lot of managers, whilst all bar the best managers have a blip at some point in their career. He can't be too bad if he's now managing in Serie A.

• Like 1

He played in the Uefa cup final, more than we've achieved in 14 years.

• Like 1