BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kevin Pezzoni

B.R.F.C

Sitting watching Kevin Pezzoni play for Koln on Setanta against Leverkusen. Commentators are mentioning how mature he is for a 19 year old on the pitch. Why on earth did we let this guy go?

1) They bought him

2) What little bit I have seen of him indicates he is too slow to hack it in the Premier League

Sitting watching Kevin Pezzoni play for Koln on Setanta against Leverkusen. Commentators are mentioning how mature he is for a 19 year old on the pitch. Why on earth did we let this guy go?

Offer a first-team contract to a player on a reserve contract, chance to return back to Germany at a time when's it's clear he wouldn't really progress any further at Rovers, would usually only end up one way. We were overloaded with better centre-backs, both above him in seniors, and below him in Academy IMO

Maybe he'd just had enough of Whalley, or just pined for them heated roofs in the German stadiums? :P

Edited by DingleBaiter

• 2 years later...

Was playing FIFA the other day and as I looked through the results of my search for cheap young talent I came accross Kevin Pezzoni.

Looking at his stats its clear to see that he would have been a legend here had BS been in charge at his time at the club. He's 6ft4 and has a personality plus for strength. They dont just give those to anyone in the game and he is a relative nobody in the world of football, so its nice to see his 'talent' recognized.

I also looked for the Keita we had in the ranks but no luck. Both were excellent prospects on FM together with Raffaele DeVita.

Was playing FIFA the other day and as I looked through the results of my search for cheap young talent I came accross Kevin Pezzoni.

Looking at his stats its clear to see that he would have been a legend here had BS been in charge at his time at the club. He's 6ft4 and has a personality plus for strength. They dont just give those to anyone in the game and he is a relative nobody in the world of football, so its nice to see his 'talent' recognized.

I also looked for the Keita we had in the ranks but no luck. Both were excellent prospects on FM together with Raffaele DeVita.

Are you kidding me?

• Like 1