BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Lancashire Senior Cup Final. Rovers v That Lot

The seated stand at the Lancashire FA County Ground holds 500... it was full. There were nearly 100 more Burnley in the Brian Pilkington, and at least 50 by the burger van on the Rovers side.

yes the stand had a few seats missing for segregation but there’s no way only 491 were in attendance. 

Maybe players family and friends didn’t count in the gate attendance?

3 hours ago, JoeHarvey said:

The seated stand at the Lancashire FA County Ground holds 500... it was full. There were nearly 100 more Burnley in the Brian Pilkington, and at least 50 by the burger van on the Rovers side.

yes the stand had a few seats missing for segregation but there’s no way only 491 were in attendance. 

Maybe players family and friends didn’t count in the gate attendance?

A lot of people must have left before the end.

86D7B8D5-6B8A-40D1-800C-8E467BA64B0C.thumb.jpeg.15152c536c15a840928279f7117d5bcf.jpeg

It’s a cramped stand and empty seats easy to miss. I could well believe there were less than 500 in there.

100 more Burnley in the Brian Pilkington? Are you a Burnley fan? ?

6EF3F250-06C5-4A66-9540-27ED5AA330A0.thumb.jpeg.abc5319a025f2e8bc41c452ff6cf44a3.jpeg

It was poorly priced, poorly organised (no need for all of the restrictions) and in the back of beyond. Not sure the need to exaggerate.

• Like 1

I arrived at the main stand about 10 minutes before kick-off and it looked pretty full to me. I managed to get a seat on its own between people. There didn't seem that many available. Doesn't fit in with your photo, though.

16 hours ago, Stuart said:

A lot of people must have left before the end.

86D7B8D5-6B8A-40D1-800C-8E467BA64B0C.thumb.jpeg.15152c536c15a840928279f7117d5bcf.jpeg

It’s a cramped stand and empty seats easy to miss. I could well believe there were less than 500 in there.

100 more Burnley in the Brian Pilkington? Are you a Burnley fan? ?

6EF3F250-06C5-4A66-9540-27ED5AA330A0.thumb.jpeg.abc5319a025f2e8bc41c452ff6cf44a3.jpeg

It was poorly priced, poorly organised (no need for all of the restrictions) and in the back of beyond. Not sure the need to exaggerate.

Your pictures must be poorly timed. At most points the main stand was full - and quite easily in the first half when it was raining there was about 100 under that stand.

The people at the gate said there was 200 Burnley and 300 rovers. He did give actual figure but it was ten more either way , can't remember exact numbers. 

Despite price (which was a bit high) I still think it should have been better supported. The Liverpool game may have had a bearing on this

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

The people at the gate said there was 200 Burnley and 300 rovers. He did give actual figure but it was ten more either way , can't remember exact numbers. 

Despite price (which was a bit high) I still think it should have been better supported. The Liverpool game may have had a bearing on this

Surely there must have been 20,000 b***ley?

• Like 2