BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Early FA Cups to be reclassified ...

5 hours ago, Songman said:

Your a league above us, forget about us like we did you for the best part of 20 year. Watched the Everton game Friday night and could only hear anti rovers chants. It still really hurts you doesn't it....

Glass houses and all that. We barely have a song that doesn’t mention that lot.

10 hours ago, old darwen blue said:

And the best one, which is the only club to be founder members of the Football League and the Premier League and to have won both?

Ooh, I like that one. I'll add it to my repertoire!!?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ossyian said:

'Kin hell you're trying a Jon Agnew/Geoff Boycott wind up. Fair play. Posters will fall for it big time ???

What a perceptive comment !! Absolutely was the inspiration, knocked it up yesterday to wind up a " Practical Joker " Rovers supporting mate of mine, who fell for it, hook, line and sinker !!  Just thought it deserved a wider audience !! 

In peace, as ever !! 

• Like 7

Just now, sympatheticclaret said:

What a perceptive comment !! Absolutely was the inspiration, knocked it up yesterday to wind up a " Practical Joker " Rovers supporting mate of mine, who fell for it, hook, line and sinker !!  Just thought it deserved a wider audience !! 

In peace, as ever !! 

Fair play it was quite funny, just goes to show that people don't hold much trust or respect towards the FA, that they could actually be capable of such nonsense.

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 3

Hardly any of us on here have had to suffer the indignation of them lot lifting a major trophy, whilst most of their current fan base, so us lift the premier league and the league cup. Plenty of sings of that hurt all over the place, but they will never get that revenge, so tuff  t1tty.

9 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

Nice touch to throw in the real story of the FA rebrand.

It was a nice touch to not mention us until the end, either. Reduces the suspicion that it's a Dingle wind-up.

It was a well-made troll (not that I or most of the people here fell for it). Not so sure he deserves the name 'sympathetic' claret after this one though!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

It was a nice touch to not mention us until the end, either. Reduces the suspicion that it's a Dingle wind-up.

It was a well-made troll (not that I or most of the people here fell for it). Not so sure he deserves the name 'sympathetic' claret after this one though!

Pathetic Claret?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DeeCee said:

Pathetic Claret?

Rather uncalled for, I think ? ?

In a previous life, I'd like to think I worked for S.O.E. , writing fake army orders, leading the Nazi's to think that the D-Day landings were going to be at the " Pas de Calais ", rather than Normandy !

Have a great close season, one and all !! 

Edited by sympatheticclaret
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

In a previous life, I'd like to think I worked for S.O.E. , writing fake army orders, leading the Nazi's to think that the D-Day landings were going to be at the " Pas de Calais ", rather than Normandy !

And you too mate. It's good to have a sensible, balanced dingle posting on here.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, sympatheticclaret said:

Goes some way to explaining how you lot all confuse Mums, Sisters with Girlfriends.

Have a great close season too when later on I'll be shouting for Jimmy!

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Goes some way to explaining how you lot all confuse Mums, Sisters with Girlfriends.

Have a great close season too when later on I'll be shouting for Jimmy!

The " article " only took be 15 minutes to type, including " thinking time " .... typing's a lot quicker when you have sIx fingers on each hand ! ?

• Like 7

• Moderation Lead
51 minutes ago, arbitro said:

And you too mate. It's good to have a sensible, balanced dingle posting on here.

Indeed, they're usually as rare as albatross eggs.....

Just now, K-Hod said:

Indeed, they're usually as rare as albatross eggs.....

I've actually met a few who are well balanced. They have a chip on both shoulders (where Rovers are concerned at least).

?

• Like 4