BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

BRFCS - Gratitude Corner

This has been my go to site for 20 years and the quality of the podcasts etc are the best they’ve ever been.

And I can imagine for those outside Lancs this place is a fantastic way to really feel part of the Rovers conversation.

Even though we are the ‘biggest load of negative bastards on the Internet’

(We are usually right though :D)

• Like 6

I’ve only been here for just short of 11 years but the site has coped admirably with huge changes, both at the club and on the site admin.

Still the go-to site to share info and a passion for Rovers, even if that passion overspills every now and again.

(I’m not the Stuart being thanked by the way - to avoid any unwarranted credit!)

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Well done all. I'm quite new on here & am still finding my way around what's available on here outside of the forums (fora? forae?), but it's clearly well produced & well thought of by so many for all its content; so cheers those involved & in the know for taking the time to give the rest of us a platform to show our varied shades of love, support, frustration, annoyance & downright peed-offness with our beloved BRFC. 

• Like 1

• Backroom

This place is somewhere I come everyday without fail, and have done since early 2009!

I’ve been banned and I’ve been a mod. I’ve made friends and an occasional nemesis.

When I ran Edinburgh marathon for ProstateCancerUK and OCHRE, BRFCS members contributed £315.20 out of the £1,210.50 I eventually raised. Over 25%

In a nutshell, this place is brilliant and those who keep it running, keep it engaging, and keep it safe deserve a more credit than we generally give them.

Well done folks!

• Like 5

• Moderation Lead

It’s always nice to be appreciated! 

For real though, it’s a pleasure to post and help keep this place running.

My contribution is fairly minor though in the scheme of things and certainly compared to some others!

Edited by K-Hod
  • Like 2

Well done to everyone i'm sure it's enough to make your heads spin at times.

Also nice to see that finally some of the regular stirrers and those who seek to smear the site elsewhere on social media have been reigned in a bit like the rest of us mortals who sometimes bite a bit too easily ?

• Like 1

• J*B unpinned this topic

My only social media (apart from an email list). I visit usually daily. (Since 2001)

Great work by the admin and mods. Much appreciated. 

Thanks to all contributors, particularly for so little swearing. This shows class.

I love the podcasts.

• Like 2