BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Aniket Jadhav

1 hour ago, Kamy100 said:

I can assure you that there were death threats, I was the targeted when I was digging and revealing some of what was being found.  I once got a note saying that if I did not stop poking my nose in that they would warm things up with a little fire, this was a note posted through my door.  I reported it to the police and they took it seriously.

I know that Glen and others had much worse.

The other route that they took was the almost weekly legal threats from IPS Law, which to begin with were worrying but once we established our legal rights they became more amusing annoyance.

Things now are much different, not to say that everything is perfect but the focus does seem to be more on the playing side rather than previously when off the field what was going on overshadowed everything on the field.  I can never trust Venky's because my default position with them is that there is always the threat of them listening and acting upon that one piece of bad advice from the someone whose only motivation is to make a quick buck which will throw all of the good work out of the window and plunge the club back into a downwards spiral.

Cheers. That's all I asked. What happened with the police enquiry? Do you think it was the Rao's behind the threats or the Barnet ballbag?

I'm amazed this didn't get into the public domain (even just the LT). It's manna from heaven for a protest movement to have the people they are protesting about threatening to burn their house down (If that's what they meant). 

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

I accept your apology for accusing me of flippancy. Thanks.

Strange how @MCMC1875 has now deleted all his posts. Would you like me to delete all the ones I quoted you in @MCMC1875? Genuine question.

Nothing strange at all.

You are treating this as a message board joshing game.

Without any comprehension of what fellow fans and others went through. 

• Like 1

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Cheers. That's all I asked. What happened with the police enquiry? Do you think it was the Rao's behind the threats or the Barnet ballbag?

I'm amazed this didn't get into the public domain (even just the LT). It's manna from heaven for a protest movement to have the people they are protesting about threatening to burn their house down (If that's what they meant). 

I have already answered both questions as far as I am willing to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHclBYf4Xmc blueboy- "oh look fireworks"

Just now, philipl said:

Nothing strange at all.

You are treating this as a message board joshing game.

Without any comprehension of what fellow fans and others went through. 

Steady on there guilt-trip boy. @MCMC1875 put it on the board. He made serious allegations. I simply asked if there's been a police enquiry. He's now deleted all his posts. It's quite strange. Maybe he was pissed? 

Anyway, I've offered to delete all my posts if he doesn't want what he posted to stay on the board. That's for him to answer. You can wind your neck in. 

16 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

They looked into it and did take it seriously as they tried to find a link to the other threats that people had received.  In the end they couldn't find who was doing it.  The Police advise was not to go public with it because it was an active investigation and if it was just the acts of some deranged "fan" going public may encourage for more to be sent.

No idea who it was, it could easily have been some sicko wanting to scare us rather than anyone linked to anyone involved with the club, you just don't know.  The legal threats they came from the "Barnet Ballbag". 

Wonder what happened to the bone heads who came from the midlands was it ? to put some intimidation on certain people ?

Are they still loyal hardcore or where they on a payroll as well like kung fu pandas Bolton rent boys and the like ?

What an unbelievable time but it's all been nicely swept under the carpet....for now.   I live for the day something turns up in public non Rovers related regarding Dastardly/Mutley and all their crew, some who turned rogue when they were supposed to be loyal to the club, and sets off a series of events that lets it all out.   Time is wonderful at throwing up that sort of thing just when it's least expected.

Scum !

• Like 8

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

Wonder what happened to the bone heads who came from the midlands was it ? to put some intimidation on certain people ?

Are they still loyal hardcore or where they on a payroll as well like kung fu pandas Bolton rent boys and the like ?

What an unbelievable time but it's all been nicely swept under the carpet....for now.   I live for the day something turns up in public non Rovers related regarding Dastardly/Mutley and all their crew, some who turned rogue when they were supposed to be loyal to the club, and sets off a series of events that lets it all out.   Time is wonderful at throwing up that sort of thing just when it's least expected.

Scum !

As you know, one former player did his very best to help with some of the stuff. I will respect that guy for the rest of my life, as he, unlike some did not take the money and run. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lraC said:

As you know, one former player did his very best to help with some of the stuff. I will respect that guy for the rest of my life, as he, unlike some did not take the money and run. 

I know Salgado disclosed a few things, but which other former player was helpful in disclosing information?

On 18/05/2019 at 20:06, philipl said:

Horrible horrible things were going on 2009-2013.

I was not aware of this particular set of incidents MCMC1875 is alluding to but let's say it fits a pattern in scale and direction of events I am aware of and am also enormously thankful that I was never alone in having knowledge about.

Fans and others who were on their own in getting to know about what appeared to be going on or could be singled out became subject to terrible situations. I can think of at least seven people quite apart from whoever MCMC1875 is aware of- perhaps the same people or others.  

As I have said, I had not previously heard about what I suspect MCMC1875 is alluding to but in other cases; yes there was Police action and there were consequences.

One thing I should stress, abysmal decision making and judgement can be levied at the door of Rovers' ownership but I heard absolutely nothing linking them personally to making death threats or equivalent criminality which is a completely different level of issue.      

blueboy and bluebruce, I am not getting involved in correspondence on this but please give MCMC more respect than you are doing.

It is unfortunate that so many of us did not know the extent of what was going on at the club at the time or the methods adopted to keep people quiet.

Ironic as it sounds now, I had always relied on the LT and Radio Lancs!!

I have nothing but respect for MCMC 1875 and I was present at one EWMC supporters' meeting, when one individual reported a very disturbing, threatening phone call to his home...The rest  I have merely read about in Glenn Mullan's stuff and from posts on this very site.

I have no evidence linking our owners to the threatening behaviour, referred to above.

What I will say is that very bad things went on before, during and after the disastrous sale. Clearly, secrecy was a prerequisite to enable this bad behaviour to continue, uninterrupted.

Threatening behaviour, along with bribery, helped maintain that secrecy.

It was all on the owners' watch.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

I know Salgado disclosed a few things, but which other former player was helpful in disclosing information?

Diouf paid for our banner. 

• Like 8

15 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

It was Salgado who I was referring to as well. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

It is unfortunate that so many of us did not know the extent of what was going on at the club at the time or the methods adopted to keep people quiet.

Ironic as it sounds now, I had always relied on the LT and Radio Lancs!!

I have nothing but respect for MCMC 1875 and I was present at one EWMC supporters' meeting, when one individual reported a very disturbing, threatening phone call to his home...The rest  I have merely read about in Glenn Mullan's stuff and from posts on this very site.

I have no evidence linking our owners to the threatening behaviour, referred to above.

What I will say is that very bad things went on before, during and after the disastrous sale. Clearly, secrecy was a prerequisite to enable this bad behaviour to continue, uninterrupted.

Threatening behaviour, along with bribery, helped maintain that secrecy.

It was all on the owners' watch.

Seconded.

At the time I had calls from a PR LAW sports agency asking where I had information gathered from. I also had 2 major journalists call and email me at work covering the above and tell a story of how people are treated by the Raos which is covered up by the hospital and school funding.

One even went as far as discussing the New forest owners meddling in drug trafficking 

I’d have dug more at the time but was working away and bought a house with my ex partner and until recently she didn’t want me involved.

Edited by Scotland1

A manager from yester year would have offered him a contract and paid him and his agent a huge signing on fee, describing him, as the next Pele or something. At least we have to be thankful for small mercies, this lad has been sent back to the equivalent of the 7th or 8th tier, where he seems to belong. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Backroom

Maybe purely coincidental but Owen Coyle has just rocked up as manager of Jamshedpur FC, the same team that Aniket Jadhav plays for. Didn't Balaji arrange for Aniket to come over to Rovers for a trial? 

12 minutes ago, Madon said:

Maybe purely coincidental but Owen Coyle has just rocked up as manager of Jamshedpur FC, the same team that Aniket Jadhav plays for. Didn't Balaji arrange for Aniket to come over to Rovers for a trial? 

There are no coincidences in Venky World!

• Like 2

On 20/05/2019 at 07:58, Kamy100 said:

I can assure you that there were death threats, I was the targeted when I was digging and revealing some of what was being found.  I once got a note saying that if I did not stop poking my nose in that they would warm things up with a little fire, this was a note posted through my door.  I reported it to the police and they took it seriously.

I know that Glen and others had much worse.

The other route that they took was the almost weekly legal threats from IPS Law, which to begin with were worrying but once we established our legal rights they became more amusing annoyance.

Things now are much different, not to say that everything is perfect but the focus does seem to be more on the playing side rather than previously when off the field what was going on overshadowed everything on the field.  I can never trust Venky's because my default position with them is that there is always the threat of them listening and acting upon that one piece of bad advice from the someone whose only motivation is to make a quick buck which will throw all of the good work out of the window and plunge the club back into a downwards spiral.

My God, I was not aware of threats being made to individuals.Were these threats being made anonymously?

What a Vipers nest.