BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Lancashire Telegraph

Well I know who they shouldn't bother asking to buy a share or offer any support. The industry is in terrible shape anyway and it's only a public house so hardly a monumental tribute. Jack's name shouldn't be on the side of a building while it's closed either. Take that off and don't put back on until it's open again.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/18069917.six-months-save-blackburn-rovers-pub-uncle-jacks/

On 28/11/2019 at 01:54, old darwen blue said:

Had a similar problem viewing the site on my apple devices. Got an ad blocker problem solved. Just need a blocker now for that tit John Claret in his various disguises. 

John Claret needs a gagging order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

We are known as ‘Dackburn Rovers’ throughout the game, supposedly.

I’ve literally never heard that :lol:

Nice segway into an article, I suppose...

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18241454.mowbrays-men-dispelling-dackburn-rovers-tag/

Quite, I read loads of other clubs forums throughout the season and have not once, heard us called that. 

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

We are known as ‘Dackburn Rovers’ throughout the game, supposedly.

I’ve literally never heard that :lol:

Nice segway into an article, I suppose...

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18241454.mowbrays-men-dispelling-dackburn-rovers-tag/

Talking to Charlton fans on Saturday and they asked does Dack still play for you?

• 6 months later...
  • Moderation Lead
18 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Is anyone subscribing to the LT paywall? £4.99 a month seems a bit steep. Or am I just tight?

£4.99 a month for a good newspaper is about par for the course. 
So, yeah, it is steep.

• Like 6

Just now, K-Hod said:

£4.99 a month for a good newspaper is about par for the course. 
So, yeah, it is steep.

? Have you subscribed. I'm really miffed I'm going to have to pay to read badly spelt shite. I can do that on here for free ?

However, as a Rovers obsessive I can't bear not to know absolutely everything that goes on at the club. I'm going to have to pay. Owned by the LT ?

5 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

? Have you subscribed. I'm really miffed I'm going to have to pay to read badly spelt shite. I can do that on here for free ?

However, as a Rovers obsessive I can't bear not to know absolutely everything that goes on at the club. I'm going to have to pay. Owned by the LT ?

They get their info off here, you might aswell just stick around here and save your pennies 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Badly spelt shite. Are you being ironic?

• Like 1