Sign in to follow this  
philipl

Lancashire Telegraph

Incidentally, the amount of ads on the LT site is cancer. What a mess.

4 hours ago, Amo said:

Incidentally, the amount of ads on the LT site is cancer. What a mess.

I was going to mention that before it takes that long to load and all the shite cluttering it up i just don't bother with it anymore. 

Maybe a ploy to sell more actual papers 😂

They make their real money from ads as do the majority of newspapers. Local papers of course will have to be dependent on internet ads even more.

Edited by Vinjay17

Had a similar problem viewing the site on my apple devices. Got an ad blocker problem solved. Just need a blocker now for that tit John Claret in his various disguises. 

Well I know who they shouldn't bother asking to buy a share or offer any support. The industry is in terrible shape anyway and it's only a public house so hardly a monumental tribute. Jack's name shouldn't be on the side of a building while it's closed either. Take that off and don't put back on until it's open again.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/18069917.six-months-save-blackburn-rovers-pub-uncle-jacks/

On 28/11/2019 at 01:54, old darwen blue said:

Had a similar problem viewing the site on my apple devices. Got an ad blocker problem solved. Just need a blocker now for that tit John Claret in his various disguises. 

John Claret needs a gagging order.

Just had a look at the comments. There are a handful of proper self-righteous knobs on there. It hurts to read a lot of the comments. Shame on you if it's anyone on here 😁

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

We are known as ‘Dackburn Rovers’ throughout the game, supposedly.

I’ve literally never heard that :lol:

Nice segway into an article, I suppose...

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18241454.mowbrays-men-dispelling-dackburn-rovers-tag/

Quite, I read loads of other clubs forums throughout the season and have not once, heard us called that. 

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

We are known as ‘Dackburn Rovers’ throughout the game, supposedly.

I’ve literally never heard that :lol:

Nice segway into an article, I suppose...

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/18241454.mowbrays-men-dispelling-dackburn-rovers-tag/

Talking to Charlton fans on Saturday and they asked does Dack still play for you?

1 hour ago, JacknOry said:

Quite, I read loads of other clubs forums throughout the season and have not once, heard us called that. 

Me either. 

Better than the All-Dacks ( which I haven't heard either because I just made it up!)

Dackety Dack, don't hold back !

7 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Dackstreet boys

That's my Fantasy Premier League team name 😆

Keep out of the Dack and into the red. There's nothing in this game for two in a bed.