BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Mogga's India Trip 2019

What sort of people pay £5 million for a mansion on the other side of the world and then never come to stay in it? 

The sort who have a hell of a lot of money and are quite happy to let it leak into the UK every year.

• Like 2

Just now, JHRover said:

What sort of people pay £5 million for a mansion on the other side of the world and then never come to stay in it? 

The sort who have a hell of a lot of money and are quite happy to let it leak into the UK every year.

A bit like what they have done with the football club really. It seems to have been bought on a wing and a prayer, serves no purpose to them and just sits there rotting away. I suspect eventually they will realise that they are throwing money at it to maintain it and pay the fixed bills, such as insurances, standing charges for the utilities and the council tax, but the purchase, makes no sense whatsoever!! 

The purchase of Rovers and all was nothing more than a vanity project.The new young rich of India making a statement.

Never been right from day one and we ALL know it.

Worse thing of all is that I believe the silly buggers still don't realise a return (through a good bit of investment into decent players) to the Prem will see them rake the Millions in and give them the publicity they crave!!

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, Dr X said:

I'm so rich I bought a house off Gary Neville for 5m, in a town I'm too scared to visit.

Bet you're impressed by that fellow Indian bigwigs ??

This time next year Venketesh, we'll be millionaires ?

Why are there people in Bury after them as well. ?   ?

On 03/06/2019 at 22:18, Husky said:

Did Moz

a) Visit the Taj Mahal?

b) Have a chicken banquet?

a) That would be like having a business meeting in Madrid and trying to visit the Eiffel Tower 

b) It was either chicken banquet or more flex

• Like 1

3 hours ago, S8 & Blue said:

a) That would be like having a business meeting in Madrid and trying to visit the Eiffel Tower 

b) It was either chicken banquet or more flex

a) just the 1,220 km between Pune and Agra...

b) hear the normal food in the compound is simple by Indian standards but exceptionally well prepared. Goes OTT for special guests.

Couldn't really think of an appropriate thread to put this, but here's an unexpected link which has a vanishingly small probability of even having the slightest chance of being true

http://sportsrecents.com/psg-president-nasser-al-khelaifi-wants-to-takeover-blackburn-rovers/?fbclid=IwAR0oagGPaKjO0WTgfxEv-XmUbSOQuC2D6YYTlJUOLnbupfXFjFUlemnqfoQ 

• Moderation Lead
3 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

How would everybody take this if it happened? Think personally I'd sell my soul and lap it up ?

If they returned us to the PL and had us playing some scintillating football along the way, I might even look the other way....