BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bury FC.

Hi all-lifelong Shaker (55) here.
Pretty desperate times at Gigg Lane with our previous owner vastly over-spending and our new one proving 'difficult' to say the least.
Suffice to say we have a winding up order deferred to the 19th June and have started  a crowd funding appeal.
Clearly we all want to win on the day when we play each other, but that aside if you can assist one of your neighbour's and like yourselves one of
Lancashire's most historic clubs it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
  • Like 3

I'll be donating when I get home tonight. Good luck I honestly cannot believe what's happening at Gigg Lane if people thought Venkys were a shambles the new guy at Bury is something else.

I would urge fellow rovers fans to take a few minutes to read up on whats happening to Bury its absolutely frightening and could easily be us if Venkys walk away

• Like 1

On 04/06/2019 at 07:45, Shaker said:
Hi all-lifelong Shaker (55) here.
Pretty desperate times at Gigg Lane with our previous owner vastly over-spending and our new one proving 'difficult' to say the least.
Suffice to say we have a winding up order deferred to the 19th June and have started  a crowd funding appeal.
Clearly we all want to win on the day when we play each other, but that aside if you can assist one of your neighbour's and like yourselves one of
Lancashire's most historic clubs it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Almost 1% of the way there.

Small steps and all.

Just now, Husky said:

Almost 1% of the way there.

Small steps and all.

Harsh. Nearly £5k from 166 people in less than a week.

It just shows how difficult it is to raise money - hopefully they have other avenues lined up.

I certainly wouldn’t gloat too much, that could be us one day...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...