BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship season 2019-20

27 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Rovers are small club in terms of support base and fans turning up to games. We are town club

Leeds are massive club in terms of fanbase. Look how many fans were to Australia to support their team. They are big city club. 

We aren't a small club.  Our average crowds are mid range in this division. Leeds are an exception to the norm because they have a catchment area of millions of people behind them. It hasn't helped them because they've been outside the top division for 15 years. Similar can be said of Forest and Sheffield Wednesday. It proves fanbases are a secondary issue.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

For a supposed positive fan, you are being very negative about our great club.

He has to be seen as this to prop up his turn coat views on the manager.  Forgetting that he's followed the same pattern of behaviour with our last 4 managers who all turned out to be crap. So, I'd imagine chaddy sat in front of his computer not knowing if he's coming or going

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Stuart this the championship thread to discuss other championship teams in. That's what I done. You seem to always want an argument well I'm not going to give you. So then I get banned from the site

Just for Chaddy’s attention and that of everyone else- nobody will be banned for having an argument and Chaddy definitely wasn’t.

• Like 1

This years Championship  is very poor the standard  of football and fitness  levels  are poor. And a good technical manager with the right set up could challenge for the top six. Burnley and Sheff Utd got up with small squads but good managers , TM isn't  in the same league and until he steps a side where going nowhere  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Just for Chaddy’s attention and that of everyone else- nobody will be banned for having an argument and Chaddy definitely wasn’t.

What about trolling? Seems to be winding up everyone in every thread. 

• Backroom

Let's keep this on topic guys, it's about the Championship not Chaddy! Mods are available via PM for any genuine concerns over behaviour and the report button can also be used to direct us to any posts that people feel are overstepping the mark. 

• Like 5

It's interesting to note that since Birmingham beat us in the FA Cup (and also had 2 more games against Coventry) they have taken 14 out of 18 points in the league - remaining unbeaten.

So much for the snowflake syndrome of some managers and their lame attitude that a few extra games tires players out ?

Watching Preston play. They are a right bunch of twats. 

Ben Pearson has had cramp more times than the rest of the league combined. The kind of player every opposition fan hates but you love him if he's your own. Preston are nothing special. Goals from set pieces. Then waste time and cheat their way through the rest. I genuinely wish we had some of their shithousery

• Like 2

• Backroom

Judging Maddison on a single game was pretty silly tbh. Armstrong had a number of stinkers at the beginning of the season, but look at him now - and he has a lot more Championship experience than Maddison.

I don't think our decision to avoid him has anything to do with his talent. His personality just doesn't fit the profile that Mowbray desires. 

Edited by DE.
  • Like 3