BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship season 2019-20

On 12/02/2020 at 21:58, ben_the_beast said:

Watching Preston play. They are a right bunch of twats. 

Ben Pearson has had cramp more times than the rest of the league combined. The kind of player every opposition fan hates but you love him if he's your own. Preston are nothing special. Goals from set pieces. Then waste time and cheat their way through the rest. I genuinely wish we had some of their shithousery

thats what i miss about football these days, in the 80`s pearson would have been kicked up in the air every game ,unfortunately t***s get the protection of referees these days,can you imagine the fine sight of pearson being taken out by nicky reid or even better an enraged billy whitehurst assaulting the little weasel

Championship officials really are hopeless.

Livermore should have been sent off there for a dangerous high tackle on a knee. Not even booked and had the temerity to shout at the player prostrate on the ground.

Going to get nasty this one.

Edited by Stuart
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

Championship officials really are hopeless.

Livermore should have been sent off there for a dangerous high tackle on a knee. Not even booked and had the temerity to shout at the player prostrate on the ground.

Going to get nasty this one.

You are correct on all points Stuart. ?

Such a crazy division. Fulham getting battered at home, pne loosing at home, wed thrashed at home again, come backs all over the place. I know this may sound outlandish, but considering how determined leeds, fulham etc are not to secure that 2nd auto spot, could we sneak in..?

3 hours ago, BRFC4EVA said:

Such a crazy division. Fulham getting battered at home, pne loosing at home, wed thrashed at home again, come backs all over the place. I know this may sound outlandish, but considering how determined leeds, fulham etc are not to secure that 2nd auto spot, could we sneak in..?

Greedy!!

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Some shocker of a result. Can you imagine the board if Barnsley came to Ewood and won 3-0. Whatever happened Fulham. You just can't switch off against anyone 

It's a ridiculous division. Also shows on the flip side you can't write any game off though or use "we couldn't expect to win that one" as an excuse. Anyone can beat anyone in this league, possibly more so than in any other season I can think of tbh. I don't think there are any standout teams in the Championship who should be feared. 

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, roversfan99 said:

Fulham really should be top with the players they have, Mitrovic, Knockaert, Cavaleiro, Bobby Reid, Cairney, Hector, Bryan etc and all that money spent. I also see that Middlesbrough have gone into another tail spin, cant see much to justify another year for Woodgate.

Noticed quite loud boos at the final whistle on the Quest highlights. If Boro have any ambition they need to accept Woodgate was a mistake and move on. I do wonder if Mowbray would interest them if we finish this season in good form. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DE. said:

I think its the players who didn't turn up and maybe far too many expect an easy game against Barnsley. Player;s attitude need to ask today? 

1 minute ago, DE. said:

It's a ridiculous division. Also shows on the flip side you can't write any game off though or use "we couldn't expect to win that one" as an excuse. Anyone can beat anyone in this league, possibly more so than in any other season I can think of tbh. I don't think there are any standout teams in the Championship who should be feared. 

I've been saying this for years. Its a great league to watch 

Just now, DE. said:

Noticed quite loud boos at the final whistle on the Quest highlights. If Boro have any ambition they need to accept Woodgate was a mistake and move on. I do wonder if Mowbray would interest them if we finish this season in good form. 

Wasn't this season for Boro a transition season giving that Gibson wants to reduce the wage bill and bring through alot of academy players. Plus wage bill will be reduce again in the summer with players like Gestede, Howson, Friend, Ayala, Shotton, out of contract this summer. Plus I would expect Assombalonga to be sold. The summer is going tough to replace some of the players, but they have given players Pears(GK), Clouson(left back), Spence(Right wing), Wing(Centre mid), Tavernier(winger) Alot of game time this season and that's seem to their future now with some good players like Saville, McNair and Fletcher there.