BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship season 2019-20

7 minutes ago, oozy said:

Forest winning at Cardiff.

In a way, I do feel this isn't too bad. Forest winning keeps the pressure on Leeds, and if (a big if, I know) we put a run together, 2nd isn't completely out of the question.

I'm more concerned about finishing above Cardiff than Forest. Forest will be top 6.

I say this with hesitation, but with the form and quality of the teams around us, I think it really is getting to the point where we are almost favourites for the sixth spot.

I would say Forest, Fulham and Brentford are probably significantly better than us individually and of a similar level collectively.

I do feel we have the measure of Bristol City, Preston, Cardiff and Milwall.

The only club I do fear slightly are Swansea. A victory against them on Saturday would go a long way to allaying that.

Just now, oozy said:

I say this with hesitation, but with the form and quality of the teams around us, I think it really is getting to the point where we are almost favourites for the sixth spot.

I would say Forest, Fulham and Brentford are probably significantly better than us individually and of a similar level collectively.

I do feel we have the measure of Bristol City, Preston, Cardiff and Milwall.

The only club I do fear slightly are Swansea. A victory against them on Saturday would go a long way to allaying that.

Noooooo!

• Like 1

Just now, OldEwoodBlue said:

Good results.

If Tony manages to fuck this up tomorrow he wants shooting.

Not that simple. Luton & Huddersfield, both below Stoke, have just beaten Bristol & Brentford, both above us.

We can take nothing for granted, but we are at home and it is a great opportunity. 

• Like 1