BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship season 2019-20

2 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

What are your views on a manager whose team lose like that to 10 men ?

Hmmm, rather than focus on what this means to us as a club you'd rather points score to help strengthen your view on Mowbray. A lot of talk about club 'plants' on here, I'm not ruling you out for sure.

• Like 3

Just now, LDRover said:

Hmmm, rather than focus on what this means to us as a club you'd rather points score to help strengthen your view on Mowbray. A lot of talk about club 'plants' on here, I'm not ruling you out for sure.

The poster I was asking works negative remarks about our manager on to this board regardless of the relevance. He even managed it on a discussion of the attendances at Newcastle United  a couple of days ago. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Hull losing 5-1 against Stoke

Will Hull keep faith with McCann? I feel for him cos the club sold his best 2 players and give him nothing to get good signings in. 

Be pointless sacking him now, if they go down I imagine he’ll be gone at the end of the season though. They weren’t doing to bad before January, you knew as soon as they let Bowen and Grosicki go they’d be in trouble. 

Huge, huge result.

Please, please don’t blow it (again) Mowbray.

This is the chance to break into the top 6 for the first time. In a division where anyone can beat anyone, I want no excuses about how good Derby are. They should be fearing us!

6 minutes ago, LDRover said:

Of the many hilarious things posted on here, the fact that some posters think theirs views are so important that someone would be paid to argue against them tops the lot! 

Excellent set of results all things considered, even a draw tomorrow wouldn’t be a disaster.

• Like 1

Just now, Butty said:

Be pointless sacking him now, if they go down I imagine he’ll be gone at the end of the season though. They weren’t doing to bad before January, you knew as soon as they let Bowen and Grosicki go they’d be in trouble. 

They've also got a  lot of players injured. Not the manager's fault.

Just now, Mashed Potatoes said:

They've also got a  lot of players injured. Not the manager's fault.

Aye feel for Mccann. Saying that, there next game is at home to Charlton, massive game for both sides that.

4 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Of the many hilarious things posted on here, the fact that some posters think theirs views are so important that someone would be paid to argue against them tops the lot! 

Excellent set of results all things considered, even a draw tomorrow wouldn’t be a disaster.

Not me John, I'm as self deprecating as the next guy.

However I do worry where you've been for the last 10 years if you don't think that happens at BRFC. Remember MG Road? Sergei the Meercat? Pretty sure there are more I've forgotten.

6 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Brilliant !

9 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

It's in our own hands. We have to play 5 teams who are above us. Three six pointers against the teams fighting for that last spot, which we will occupy tomorrow if we win.

This time tomorrow will feel brilliant or terrible.

Fuck off Rooney. Don't even think about it.

Another dead rubber?

26 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

To be fair, McCann has signed some right shite for Hull. Magennis, Samuelsen, Wilks, Honeyman, Eaves, Elder etc.

Samuelsen and Wilks have only just signed in January to be fair. 

always going to hard when you sell you best 2 players and don't replace them with similar quality. 

Eaves and Magennis were bpth free transfers so never going to be top quality are they? They have signed a striker from Motherwell James Scott for 1.5 million but he only 19 years old. 

You mention Honeyman in that list, he was one of Sunderland shining light in the season they were relegated from Champoionship and they weren't many IMO

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Samuelsen and Wilks have only just signed in January to be fair. 

always going to hard when you sell you best 2 players and don't replace them with similar quality. 

Eaves and Magennis were bpth free transfers so never going to be top quality are they? They have signed a striker from Motherwell James Scott for 1.5 million but he only 19 years old. 

You mention Honeyman in that list, he was one of Sunderland shining light in the season they were relegated from Champoionship and they weren't many IMO

He still didnt need to stockpile shite players like he has. Honeyman works hard but lacks any real ability.

Neil Warnocks ears might prick up at the prospect of a short term contract saving a Yorkshire club from relegation. Would be a no brainer if he was interested.