BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship season 2019-20

8 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Robbie Fowler, Lee Bowyer and Nigel Clough are the three favourites on Sky Bet with Craig Gardner and Lee Carsley knocking about.

I still expect some unknown foreign coach who is happy with the current Birmingham City situation

38 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Look at their managers/head coaches they have had during their time of owning of the club they sacked Rowett very quickly after buying the club cos they wanted this European style of football. (what ever that is)

They have appointed Zola, Redknapp, Cotterill, Monk, Clolet

Different owners have different ideas and thoughts processes. 

Where they go next? god knows.

Whatever the supposed thought process is, it hasnt worked.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Robbie Fowler, Lee Bowyer and Nigel Clough are the three favourites on Sky Bet with Craig Gardner and Lee Carsley knocking about.

People can surprise you, but I can't see Fowler being anything other than a total disaster for some reason.

• Like 3

Just now, Admiral Nelsen said:

People can surprise you, but I can't see Fowler being anything other than a total disaster for some reason.

Listening to him reminds me of listening to Paul Ince, and we all know how that one turned out.

• Like 1

Just now, oldjamfan1 said:

Listening to him reminds me of listening to Paul Ince, and we all know how that one turned out.

He comes across like a little boy lost when in front of a camera these days. Obviously not the biggest thing when it comes to his management potential, but an amazing contrast to the arrogance he had as a player, at least in his younger days. 

• Like 1

Sam Vokes has looked really good in this opening 15 mins. Winning everything in the air and linking up play well. Good outlet considering they’ll be playing off scraps here.
Looking every bit the footballer that Gallagher isn’t. 

• Backroom
2 hours ago, JHRover said:

What a hammering for Stoke. 

They, along with Huddersfield, Boro and Hull look like getting out of jail with Wigan's points deduction.

There is some absolute tripe at the bottom of the division. At least six teams that arguably all deserve to be relegated. Stoke and Huddersfield especially considering their squads relative to those around them. 

On 09/07/2020 at 00:09, Mercer said:

Race for 6th spot is so unpredictable - so many unexpected results.

You can get 25/1 on Rovers for top 6 finish - worth having a punt for the 'he can do no wrong brigade' (get your wallet open Chaddy).

IMO, more than a bridge too far for Rovers and I expect WBA to bring us crashing down to earth - we've conceded 9 goals in our last 4 games whilst WBA have netted 9 goals in their last 3 games.  Lumped on WBA at 5/6. 

After crashing and burning so badly the other night, you certainly need a win. Hopefully not though. 

7 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

After crashing and burning so badly the other night, you certainly need a win. Hopefully not though. 

Only lost what I'd won in the previous matches!

If that's "crashing and burning"............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think "crashing and burning" is when you spunk £20million+ (including wages) up the wall on two strikers who couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

Fully expect WBA to win tomorrow with the winnings big enough to buy 2 nice quality reds for dinner tomorrow night.

Edited by Mercer

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Only lost what I'd won in the previous matches!

If that's "crashing and burning"............................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think "crashing and burning" is when you spunk £20million+ (including wages) up the wall on two strikers who couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

Fully expect WBA to win tomorrow with the winnings big enough to buy 2 nice quality reds for dinner tomorrow night.

That's Gally with a hat-trick tomorrow then!

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead

That ginger midfielder that needed to learn how to play central midfield from Richie Smallwood is starting in central midfield for fourth place Fulham tonight....

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Be very difficult to discard crap especially in this economic climate. 

They have some players out of contract and loan players to return to their parent clubs. Yes they have some deadwood to get rid off. Massive rebuilding job for Cowley ahead. But said he would need time to revamp that squad into his. Poor signings over the last 2 years and pathetic appointment of Siewert as head coach

35 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

That ginger midfielder that needed to learn how to play central midfield from Richie Smallwood is starting in central midfield for fourth place Fulham tonight....

lol,not nice enough for tony,got a bit of a nasty streak to him,you`ve got to be purer than the driven snow to get in our 1st team

1 hour ago, K-Hod said:

Only watched the second half but he's been bloody brilliant, so committed and giving it everything.

If only the Gallagher money had been spent on him instead, Reed and Travis in the middle would be great to watch every week.

• Like 5

Just now, Russ said:

Only watched the second half but he's been bloody brilliant, so committed and giving it everything.

If only the Gallagher money had been spent on him instead, Reed and Travis in the middle would be great to watch every week.

Didn't Reed's missus not like it up North? 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Didn't Reed's missus not like it up North? 

She'd have coped for a few years if the price was right!

Anyway, I've cursed him there - subbed off as soon as I sang his praises ?