BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship season 2019-20

56 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Put it this way chaddy. Our play off chances have always been remote this season. Hasnt stopped me at numerous times this season, checking the table, looking at fixtures etc, having that hope that the unlikely will happen.

Whats the point if you take away that hope, even if it is a difficult task?

I'm still doing it mate!!!

• Like 1

• Backroom

Wigan lead in their crunch match after 2 mins 

As much as I’d like them to go down they don’t deserve to and there’s no chance of it I think now 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

If Hull go down what with the owners do with the club? They wanted to sell for a couple of years now

Do they really want to sell though or have they delusions of worth. If they really wanted to sell surely a deal would have been done in two years

Just now, Rogerb said:

Do they really want to sell though or have they delusions of worth. If they really wanted to sell surely a deal would have been done in two years

Yes from what read. I posted to an article in the Athletic online paper. Dont know if you have subscribe to it

2 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Wigan 3 up and could be more.

Looks like they will stay up with a 12 point deduction. Quite right as well.

Edit.. 4 now

smashing the GD (just in case)

Great effort by them.

As much as I can't stand Cook you can't help but admire the way they've gone about things on the pitch in the face of this desperately unfair administration and potential points deduction.

Great stuff from Wigan.

Hope they pull off the 'great escape'.

Paul Cook is a decent manager with a good track record wherever he's been (more than you can say for some I could mention...................).