BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship season 2019-20

The Cowleys have been sacked by Huddersfield.

Not paid enough attention to see if their sacking was justified or not, but amazing how quickly you can throw away a hard earned reputation. Sure they'll be able to get a good job in L1, but less clear that another Championship club would take a risk. 

• Like 1

Cowley has done a decent job there at what was a crisis club facing relegation to League One. Sorted their defence out.

Wonder if he will be on the radar at Bristol City, Birmingham or Middlesbrough now. 

That chairman at Huddersfield is odd and not very popular with their fans.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Cowley has done a decent job there at what was a crisis club facing relegation to League One. Sorted their defence out.

Wonder if he will be on the radar at Bristol City, Birmingham or Middlesbrough now. 

That chairman at Huddersfield is odd and not very popular with their fans.

Potless is detested by a large section of Hudd's fanbase

Edited by AllRoverAsia

26 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

I'd welcome the Cowleys with open arms, exactly what we need in my opinion 

Mowbray good enough for us in the Premier League but you'd trade him for the Cowleys? Curious.

• Backroom

Looks like Bournemouth joining us next season, be interesting to see how they cope as they’ve been a premier league team a good few years now 

• Backroom
7 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Barnsley rock bottom and losing in their final game. They beat us easily 2-0 a few weeks ago

They just took the lead in injury time 

45 minutes ago, Tom said:

Looks like Bournemouth joining us next season, be interesting to see how they cope as they’ve been a premier league team a good few years now 

Bournemouth’s escape route:

Watford to lose by a goal in each against City and Arsenal, 34 points (-25 GD)

Villa to draw against Arsenal and West Ham, 33 points (or time lose one by more goals than they win the other, 34 points , -28 GD)

Bournemouth have to beat Everton by 2 goals to reach 34 points (-25 GD) with more goals scored than Watford.

...yeah, no they’re toast!

Really looking forward to the final round of fixtures and glad we aren't involved ourselves with the relegation battle but also glad we have a role to play in our match v Luton.

Some huge games coming up. Wigan v Fulham - both sides need a win. Brentford v Barnsley the same. Hull virtually down but could survive. Birmingham, Boro and Charlton still in trouble. Charlton at Leeds. 

Fascinating stuff. Also complicated by the potential deductions for Wigan and Wednesday which could see teams out of jail. The ramifications and wranglings over those clubs and the League will be entertaining itself- I hope Barnsley take legal action as they have threatened to do.

I won't lose any sleep to see Wigan down, I also want us to finish above PNE so want a win. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Really looking forward to the final round of fixtures and glad we aren't involved ourselves with the relegation battle but also glad we have a role to play in our match v Luton.

Some huge games coming up. Wigan v Fulham - both sides need a win. Brentford v Barnsley the same. Hull virtually down but could survive. Birmingham, Boro and Charlton still in trouble. Charlton at Leeds. 

I won't lose any sleep to see Wigan down, I also want us to finish above PNE so want a win. 

I agree with us winning and going above PNE. 

I agree with your point not losing any sleep to see Wigan down. 

Some great games on Wednesday. Good to see a final day of fixtures with so much to play for. 

Hull are down In my opinion. They were awful from.the highlights I watched last night. Huge job for Hull manager next season as I suspect McCann will be sack after Wednesday's final game. And what will their owners do with trying to sell the club? 

• Backroom

Wigan vs Fulham will be fascinating.

Fulham’s automatic prospects are slim but alive, They have to go for a win at full strength but if they hear the teams above them are coasting do the players ease it to protect themselves from injuries for the play offs.

It will suit Morsy down to a tee, can see Wigan winning if it turns into a scrap 

Huddersfield set to sell Grant for 15 million pounds to Championship club.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/huddersfield-town-sell-top-scorer-day-they-sack-danny-cowley-2917979

Wonder if this is one of the reasons Cowley was sack. Been speaking to a Huddersfield town fan on twitter who is expecting massive cutbacks this summer in squad. 

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Huddersfield set to sell Grant for 15 million pounds to Championship club.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/huddersfield-town-sell-top-scorer-day-they-sack-danny-cowley-2917979

Wonder if this is one of the reasons Cowley was sack. Been speaking to a Huddersfield town fan on twitter who is expecting massive cutbacks this summer in squad. 

Suprised the Venkys are trusting Tony with a 15 million striker deal after Brereton and Gallagher

• Like 7