BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship season 2019-20

So with Villa and West Ham staying up and Leeds getting promoted who will Sky's obsession be next season? Maybe for once they'll spread the lives games around evenly instead of showing 1 team 30 times in the season....maybe not

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

So with Villa and West Ham staying up and Leeds getting promoted who will Sky's obsession be next season? Maybe for once they'll spread the lives games around evenly instead of showing 1 team 30 times in the season....maybe not

It will be Wayne Rooney's Derby 

• Like 3

Derby, Forest, Fulham or Brentford will become the Sky golden boys now. 

I would have preferred Villa down but the three that have been relegated don't provide the usual Mowbray 'huge giant clubs' mantra to hide behind.

Bad news for Waggott and wanting to surrender half our stadium to away fans (whenever they will be allowed). Wycombe, Bournemouth and Watford will struggle to pass 500 each.

Edited by JHRover

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Foul maybe, Red, never

I used to think that, but refs have been giving red cards for tackles like that for a number of years. As a professional you have to know you're running a risk there. 

It's like the targeting rule in American Football (a tangent, I know). I hate it as it's fundamentally opposed to what the game stands for, but as a defender you know that if you hit an opposition player in a certain way you're going to get ejected from the game. 

The referee didn't give the red. He could hardly see from where he was. Either the linesman or fourth official have told him to give a red.

During the Brentford players complaints he removed his headset and covered the speaker, I think to tell the Brentford player that it wasn't his call but not wanting to involve his assistants in that admission.

• Like 1