BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship season 2019-20

For me that’s always going to happen with raya, does a lot well but throws some right clangers in. I wasn’t too sad to get rid but we don’t get rid when we don’t have a better replacement signed sealed and delivered. And we gave them raya on the cheap. It’s poor management for me. Kinda wanted Brentford to win though. I can’t forgive Fulham for nicking cairney and reed from us and in return have us Murphy and etuhu. They have pulled our pants down for 10 years 

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

For me that’s always going to happen with raya, does a lot well but throws some right clangers in. I wasn’t too sad to get rid but we don’t get rid when we don’t have a better replacement signed sealed and delivered. And we gave them raya on the cheap. It’s poor management for me. Kinda wanted Brentford to win though. I can’t forgive Fulham for nicking cairney and reed from us and in return have us Murphy and etuhu. They have pulled our pants down for 10 years 

I've no love for Fulham, but I hate the Brentford model so I'm rooting against them.

Raya's a better keeper than Walton, but he always has a mistake in him. Even before that howler he nearly gave up a goal with his shite header when he was 30 yards out of his goal. He also should have given up a penalty in the first semi-final (but the ref took pity on him as he'd sent off Henry).

• Like 1

Just now, Tugay-is-God said:

Would be wary of gloating, Raya is still quality for his age and would have quite possibly have got us into the playoffs this year. 

He's been a net positive for Brentford in terms of points by all accounts. 

Potentially just cost them £160m...

• Backroom
15 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

This Hector bloke is an utter donkey. 

I rate him, wanted him at Ewood this season he was awesome for Wednesday, solid no nonsense type