BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship season 2019-20

Just now, Kie_BRFC said:

Think I just threw up in my mouth 

He's not marrying your daughter, he's motivating a group of daft young blokes to bust a gut out on the pitch. I've played on teams with blokes I wouldn't have a drink with in the bar after the game but that doesn't mean they weren't worth their weight in gold once the whistle blew. We need winners not grinners. He's a winner, just like Warnock's a winner.

43 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

He’s a wanker

Where has he failed as a manager?

Southport, Sligo, Stanley, Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan - not glamour clubs but learnt his trade the hard way.  Done a good job at each before moving on to a better opportunity.

If he's a w@nker, dread to think what that makes Mowbray.

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

And just to add to the drama, rumours growing that Sheff Wed are on the verge of a points deduction too, over the ground sale misconduct charge (putting them in the bottom 3...

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/efl-charge-its-disgrace-sheffield-wednesday-still-dont-know-their-fate-2916601

Thanks for the link Matty

1 hour ago, Tom said:

So now Wigan (pretty safe) are down if they fail to beat Fulham who could still come top two, even if they beat them they’ll be down if Luton beat us 

Hope they lose and go down. 

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

Paul Cook could be off to take over Birmingham according to 5 Live...

If he goes there he is mad. 

50 minutes ago, Kie_BRFC said:

I’d sooner plod along in mid table forever than have that dingle in charge

Exactly. We don't any ex Burnley players  or managers taking over here. Keep away from Rovers

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Exactly. We don't any ex Burnley players  or managers taking over here. Keep away from Rovers

You wouldnt take Dyche here if he offered tomorrow? Or McNeil, Pope or Tarkowski?

Actually, youve been constantly bleating on about signing Joe Hart for months so no need to even answer ?

• Like 2

Wigan have put together some good form in recent months, but Cook is the same manager who had them at right at the bottom after the first half of the season. I'm not sure we'd be as forgiving about their utterly dismal away form that they've had for the vast majority of their time in this division. 

Perfectly decent manager, but there's no way that I'd either i) swap him for Mowbray or ii) want him if TM was to go for whatever reason. 

• Like 4

Just now, Admiral Nelsen said:

Wigan have put together some good form in recent months, but Cook is the same manager who had them at right at the bottom after the first half of the season. I'm not sure we'd be as forgiving about their utterly dismal away form that they've had for the vast majority of their time in this division. 

Perfectly decent manager, but there's no way that I'd either i) swap him for Mowbray or ii) want him if TM was to go for whatever reason. 

One good thing about him going to Big Club if it comes off - we might be able to beat Wigan again.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

You wouldnt take Dyche here if he offered tomorrow? Or McNeil, Pope or Tarkowski?

Actually, youve been constantly bleating on about signing Joe Hart for months so no need to even answer ?

No

Where have I said I would be signing Joe Hart for months. If you actually check what I said I said no to Hart(Link below). But as per usual you just make stuff up. 

https://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php?/forums/topic/34174-january-transfer-window-2020/&do=findComment&comment=2069478

Edited by chaddyrovers

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Don't be so feckin stupid.

Just imagine, you are in hospital, lying in a bed and fighting for your life and the one consultant who can save you is a Burnley fan................

I don't give a monkey's about race, colour, creed, religion or football allegiance - can they do a feckin job and improve you.  If the answer is yes, then bring them in!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Nope, wouldn't have any of them even if they offered to crawl over glass to join us. We can do better without recruiting any of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JHRover said:

Nope, wouldn't have any of them even if they offered to crawl over glass to join us. We can do better without recruiting any of them.

Think you and Chaddy are drinking buddies!

• Like 1

I honestly couldn’t give a flying f-uck where they came from as long as they improved the side.

I have no time for Burnley Football Club, obviously, hope Dyche fecks off and they fall back down to whence they came. I rue the day they stumbled on him.

But I just do not get disliking their players to such an extent you’d turn down quality footballers, they are just mercenaries that happen to be wearing a claret and blue shirt, instead of blue and white, they go where the best contract is.

Always makes me laugh at Ewood:

Opposing player comes to take a corner...

‘booooo!!!’

’why we booing?’

’Oh that’s Joe Bloggs, came off the bench for Burnley once whilst there on loan in 2007’

’oh’ 

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 5

• Backroom

Am I right in thinking that any team above 49 points is now effectively safe? Even if Wigan win on Wednesday their theoretical points deduction would take them down to 49 points, which means even if Boro or Birmingham end up in the bottom 3 on 50 points they will ultimately be replaced by Wigan. Meanwhile the only way Hull can stay up is if they beat Cardiff and Luton & Wigan both lose.