arbitro

Championship season 2019-20

We did replace those two players.

It's just the replacements were Danny Guthrie & Christian Walton. 😔

Seeming nailed on that the Bristol C. assistant manager is getting a promotion. He won't necessarily be a bad appointment, but I'd be disappointed if I were in their shoes.

Remains to be seen what sort of shape Rovers will be in next year, but as things stand the league looks wide open for next year, especially if at least one of the promoted sides drops like a stone as has tended to be the case recently. 

4 hours ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

Seeming nailed on that the Bristol C. assistant manager is getting a promotion. He won't necessarily be a bad appointment, but I'd be disappointed if I were in their shoes.

Remains to be seen what sort of shape Rovers will be in next year, but as things stand the league looks wide open for next year, especially if at least one of the promoted sides drops like a stone as has tended to be the case recently. 

It's good that other fans get to feel how we feel.

"We're getting Warnock!"
"Warnock to Rovers is a done deal!"

"Welcome To Rovers, Owen Coyle"

"The fu......?"

12 hours ago, JHRover said:

Yes, but they'll get about £40 million for the pair of them, sell them to clubs in higher divisions, and have a plan to reinvest a large chunk of that into replacements. If anyone can replace them it will be Brentford.

Beats flogging Cairney and Raya to Fulham and Brentford for £3 million a piece and not replacing either.

It will be very interesting to see how well Brentford do replace them. They been linked with Ivan Toney which seems a very different type of striker to Watkins.