BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Visiting Ewood Park

After supporting this club for 26 years (yes, first season I started supporting was when we came 4th and as a boy of 10 i felt the kit and emblem was cool and worth supporting a club for), I will finally have a chance to venture to the North of England and visit Ewood Park.  : )

The club offers stadium tours for groups of 6 or more, so for a single traveler like myself what can i expect to see over there? Is Ewood Park completely closed on a non-match day (will be sometime in mid July).

I am guessing there will be a merchandise store open, but what else  should I be able to see if the stadium itself is closed?

Thank you for all replies : )

• Like 1

It's well worth it. You get pretty much everything, changing rooms, behind the scenes, the holding cells under the DE for the naughty people, media room, trophy cabinet, history. Enjoy! I'm sure it's not for groups, I've always gone with my kids.

Edited by Proudtobeblue&white