BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Sam Gallagher Returns

Waggot will be on the blower to the LT saying this isn't the propaganda we want i demand a follow up article 5 things we like about strikers on the wing !

Richard will be in the headmaster Tony's office first thing for a stern ticking off and a lesson on how journos do things in Middlesbrough.

• Like 2

✌

On 18/12/2019 at 06:59, USABlue said:

I think Gally is coming on slowly but surely, good shot well saved at the weekend, wish it had gone in.  The lad almost always puts in a shift, wish Armstrong worked as hard.  If Gally can keep up the steady improvement and add a few.more.goals he'll be fine for me.

That is deferred gratification...on steroids lol

I'm a paying fan. I think I have a right to expect to see our best team on the pitch.

Gallagher isn't our best striker. Samuel has shown more in the last couple of games.

Why not play him?

Last night I felt short changed.

TM is like any manager. He isn't going to own up to his mistakes. He is taking the bloody minded approach to make it work.

Meanwhile our promotion chance flickers and fades out.

Sharpe is right. What's surprising is that he said it. New job on the horizon for Rich?

• Like 8

Just now, Tabula Rasa said:

I'm a paying fan. I think I have a right to expect to see our best team on the pitch.

Gallagher isn't our best striker. Samuel has shown more in the last couple of games.

Why not play him?

Last night I felt short changed.

TM is like any manager. He isn't going to own up to his mistakes. He is taking the bloody minded approach to make it work.

Meanwhile our promotion chance flickers and fades out.

Sharpe is right. What's surprising is that he said it. New job on the horizon for Rich?

The only possible excuse/explanation is that we only have a partial analysis.

Maybe( yes, I know..) there are things about DS's, Chapman's fitness we don't know.

I have to say that Rothwell gets better in fans' eyes, the longer he doesn't play.

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Great to see Graham standing up for Gallagher. Shows the team is together as an unit

Or is Graham hanging Gallagher out to dry by making a fuss....."ooh, don't worry Gally, we are all with you whilst you are playing shit "  

Mahoosive deflection from his own complete non contribution this season. 

• Backroom

Lol standing up for him, there’s nothing to stand up for!

If the article was that heinous why didn’t all these fans giving it ‘YES DANNY’ mention anything to Rich before that?

• Like 1

Wouldn't be surprised if it isn't part of TMs odd bedding in process or something. We moan but you can just see at some point next season something will force his hand into starting Gally up top every week and he'll start banging them in.

Then the worshippers will crow Tony has made Gallagher into a ten million pound man and the rest of us will be eating humble lemon drizzle pie.

When will we ever learn ! ?

• Like 1

i don`t think mowbray understands strikers,wingers or  attacking midfielders ,how they think or how to the best out of them,most likely he sees them as show ponies who steal all the glory,leaving the hard working centre backs with no credit whatsoever,he`s part of the centre back union,allardyce was the same,venus(mowbrays assistant was also a centre back)all about trying to stop the opposition rather than outscore them,when it comes to expansive football that creates chances our tony is all in a muddle

TM: Waggers have you seen that piece on Gally in the LT?

W: Yes thought it was pretty fair

TM: you do realise it was criticising me , don't you

W: Shit, your right, Lyndsey , get onto the flag company we need two more of the Mowbray ones and a big Sam Gallagher one before the next home game, and piss in Sharpes coffee next presser.

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Chapman, Samuel, Hart, Williams all backing Graham's post. 

And they’re all wrong, I bet they haven’t even read it. Nothing wrong with Sharpe’s article at all. He didn’t even criticise the lad for God’s sake!

A proper dick move of Graham to tag Sharpe’s personal IG account as well. 

• Like 7

Looks like the players are used to a safe-space with no "negativity" (constructive criticism) and the local rag blowing smoke up its ass. It wasn't like the article was particularly critical or scathing towards Gallagher. Questions need to be asked of our £5m frontman.

Graham is being a snowflake.

• Like 1

do find a few of these replies a tad disrespectful to Danny Graham, I found the article a little surprising in that I felt gallagher had a good game last night, so why not question the team, forward line or mowbray rather than singling out one player. Graham sticking up for a teammate is fair enough but it never ends well with a twitter spat. Ask Charlie Austin. Better keeping it in-house imo. But let’s draw a line under it and move on before we alienate a loyal and good servant to the club

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

The only possible excuse/explanation is that we only have a partial analysis.

Maybe( yes, I know..) there are things about DS's, Chapman's fitness we don't know.

I have to say that Rothwell gets better in fans' eyes, the longer he doesn't play.

Rothwell blows hot and cold. He was brilliant in the 45 mins before he got injured (forget who it was at home) really top drawer stuff but he needs to be more consistent.

When he finds his feet again after injury he needs to kick on