BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Sam Gallagher Returns

• Backroom

This is bonkers, ability and performance levels, sure they can be debated.

How can a matter of fact and the position he’s been played be debated?

No ifs, no buts, no coconuts he’s played on the wing most of the season 

• Like 2

I think Gallagher's goal totally vindicates the article. Wide striker, inside forward, or as it has legitimately been out and out winger, whatever “wider” position he’s held it’s been totally ineffective. Through the middle he scored. Sharpe was merely pointing out the bloody obvious before Graham got his knickers in a twist. If anything I read it as a minor criticism of Mowbray rather than Gallagher.

For all I’m pleased for Gallagher tonight I still remain of the opinion it’s £5 million wasted. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Yes he scored, but it really was a peach of a ball from Nyambe and the goalie dithered. The missed header at the end reinforced my view he just doesn’t have it. Barry Endean would’ve put that in.

I'd have fancied Barry Manilow for it to be honest.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead

Was just about to share this, but Chaddy beat me to it. The Penwortham screenshotter getting mugged off was awesome. 
Especially with him lacking that much self awareness that he called someone else a coward.
Sit down you absolute whopper.

Edited by K-Hod
  • Like 6