BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Away Kit - Poll

New away shirt vote  

125 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new away shirt?

• 😍 Love it
    • 👍🏻 Like it
    • 😶 Don’t care
    • 👎🏻 Dislike it
    • 🤮 Hate it

Any hopes of it being a hoax now dashed.

062681C3-6093-4C3E-852B-C392E7012B7F.thumb.jpeg.426afc478caeb8a4ce06b17874518f66.jpeg

Preston changed their kit after a fan backlash. No chance Waggott would do that but I wonder what the real consensus is. Sales and seeing people wearing it will ultimately dictate but what is the vote?

For anyone who plays FUT - this is guaranteed to be popular next year!

I like the shirt. The design on the front and colour is “cool” 

Id definitely buy a reduced none sponsor version. 

25 minutes ago, Roverthechimp said:

Dislike it right now but will be interesting to see if my opinion changes when i see it in a match

I dislike it but the ladies in the house love it and they would buy it. 

56 minutes ago, Claytons Left Boot said:

Superb. Best away kit for years other than the red and black halves. I have mentioned elsewhere that not enough clubs utilise green for some reason. A bit of green to debut the kit at Ibrox. Couldn’t be better.

Great for Lenihan and Williams to have the bit of green ?

• Like 1

I thought last season’s yellow was plain and cheap looking, like something a team up Pleasy would wear, yet looking round Ewood against Swansea I could see loads of folk with it on.

As long as there is a Rovers badge on it, a sizeable number of fans are simply ‘take my money!’

Just now, Mattyblue said:

I thought last season’s yellow was plain and cheap looking, like something a team up Pleasy would wear, yet looking round Ewood against Swansea I could see loads of folk with it on.

As long as there is a Rovers badge on it, a sizeable number of fans are simply ‘take my money!’

Everyones taste and opinions  are different Matty ..just as you tell people everyone has a right to a different opinion in discussions in here. 

Bit of a put down saying a sizeable amount of people will buy owt with a badge on when some people may just actually like the shirt!

• Like 2

Eh? Did I say nobody actually likes it? I was actually talking about kits generally and about last season’s very plain shirt,  If you do like this season’s effort, good for you, all money for the club. I’m assuming you don’t as you were hoping it was fake yesterday.

However, In MY OPINION (you know that everyone is free to have on here, glad to see someone is known for banging that particular drum after a summer of posters telling people what they can and can’t post), plenty of fans will buy anything with a Rovers badge on it, not sure why that’s controversial, I and I bet you know a fair few of such folk.

Edited by Mattyblue

2 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Eh? Did I say nobody actually likes it? I was actually talking about kits generally and about last season’s very plain shirt,  If you do like this season’s effort, good for you, all money for the club. I’m assuming you don’t as you were hoping it was fake yesterday.

However, In MY OPINION (you know that everyone is free to have on here), plenty of fans will buy anything with a Rovers badge on it, not sure why that’s controversial, I and I bet you know a fair few of such folk.

Eh ? Did I say you said nobody  doesnt  like  it ..and no you didn't say nobody likes it !?

My point was you pidgeon holing sizeable fans into buying last seasons shirt because it has a Rovers  badge on it when in reality they may .. just may  have actually liked that shirt  ..tastes and opinions!

And no I don't like this seasons away shirt either ! (but im sure there will be a lot who do  )

• Like 1

Some people obviously do like it, social media says as much. But some people DO buy anything with a Rovers badge on it, I’ve spent years on a coach to aways with a load of such fans, great fans they are too, but taste doesn’t come into it... I bet you can work out the group in question, by the way.

Oh and Swansea was last game of the season, when the shirts had been reduced to £15... so go figure.

Edited by Mattyblue