BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Charlton

Just now, Tom said:

Surprised not to see Brereton on 

Also a ridiculous decision after he had a great pre season. 

What is Mowbray at. He loves Armstrong even though he is inconsistent and lazy 

His loyalty to certain players will be his downfall.

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
  • Like 3

Just now, Stuart said:

If I were him I’d be on to my agent about a move. He isn’t going to get any change out of Mowbray. Johnson, Downing and even Gallagher will play before him.

And while spend money so we can bench our best player, we don’t invest in our defence - despite all of the evidence.

Will this be a wake up call for Mowbray? He is putting his reputation on the line for Mulgrew. The senior players have far too much power.

On a side note, has Dack kicked the ball today?

Hey Stuart with this defence we’ll do well to keep it down to 69 conceded this season . 

This was our chance to get a few points on the board before some tough games . Be lucky if we’re off nil points by September . 

If he thinks a 19 year old will transform that defence into Fort Knox then he’s thicker than I thought ..... and that’s seriously thick 

Clutching at straws here, but is this the best time to lose with Mowbray's reluctance to see the frailties of the defence. If we're to see a quality centre half appear this week, then this one may well become a distant memory in time.

Just now, TBTF said:

Hey Stuart with this defence we’ll do well to keep it down to 69 conceded this season . 

This was our chance to get a few points on the board before some tough games . Be lucky if we’re off nil points by September . 

If he thinks a 19 year old will transform that defence into Fort Knox then he’s thicker than I thought ..... and that’s seriously thick 

He’s 21.

The fact that we are playing the same defence as we did last season tells us all we need to know

Mowbray saying defenders are coming and then getting one player in one loan is a fucking shambles and terrible management 

Hahahah pathetic

Edited by CambridgeRover
  • Like 3

Just now, Doaksie said:

Clutching at straws here, but is this the best time to lose with Mowbray's reluctance to see the frailties of the defence. If we're to see a quality centre half appear this week, then this one may well become a distant memory in time.

Clutching at straws, yeah. TM could see the frailties last season. Get what you mean. Bright side might be we have new defenders starting next week, nyambe one of them and wouldn’t mind Tosin starting. Rothwell must start too, though his cameo in this match is being anonymous