BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Charlton

• Backroom

I can remember 3 saves that Walton had to make, I don’t recall their keeper making one

20 minutes between their winner and full time and not a single meaningful attack whilst the boss makes a bizarre sub that he had obviously already set his mind on and didn’t or couldn’t adapt his plan 

• Like 4

Just now, Tom said:

I can remember 3 saves that Walton had to make, I don’t recall their keeper making one

20 minutes between their winner and full time and not a single meaningful attack whilst the boss makes a bizarre sub that he had obviously already set his mind on and didn’t or couldn’t adapt his plan 

We had just 2 shots on target all game

Just now, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

The most pathetic display I’ve seen in years. Truly awful. Against the weakest side in the division who did nothing all game. Furious. 

Bad team selection to start with but yet again, it’s the defence that falls apart. Mulgrew is nowhere, Bennett a liability and Bell half asleep. Walton looks less reliable than Raya which is an achievement.

His days are numbered if this carries on. 

The sad thing is his days probably aren't numbered. The players are partly culpable but Mowbray cost us that game there. Making 2 subs when we were well on top and insisting on that God awful defence. But TM's pal is in charge so he's going nowhere.

• Like 1

Just now, sharpysharps86 said:

Well that was shocking. I try to back TM but I can't support his decisions for today.

No more Bennett, no more Mulgrew, move downing to left back and put rothwell in. Sign a damn decent, experienced defender for the love of all things sacred.

Substitutions where actually insane. Gallagher is even less of a wide player than Brero. His subs basically allowed the game to get away from us. 

Also, it's my birthday today and rovers have now spoilt it a touch lol.

Gonna be a loooong hard season if he doesn't budge on the clear and obvious issues in this team.

Have a good one, lad! Get sloshed 

• Like 2

I have not said much to-date as I wanted to get the first game done with.by the looks of it it's the defence again everyone know it but our manager if this carries on for 2 to 3 games them he as to go

Just now, sharpysharps86 said:

Well that was shocking. I try to back TM but I can't support his decisions for today.

No more Bennett, no more Mulgrew, move downing to left back and put rothwell in. Sign a damn decent, experienced defender for the love of all things sacred.

Substitutions where actually insane. Gallagher is even less of a wide player than Brero. His subs basically allowed the game to get away from us. 

Also, it's my birthday today and rovers have now spoilt it a touch lol.

Gonna be a loooong hard season if he doesn't budge on the clear and obvious issues in this team.

He’s stubborn so it may be a very long season.

Happy Birthday by the way.

• Like 1

Just now, Butty said:

Made me laugh also seeing Gallagher finish the game on the wing, there was one point he tried to dribble past someone and the ball got stuck under his feet. HE’S NOT A FUCKING WINGER SO DONT PLAY HIM THERE 

You're gonna be in for a frustrating season as I'll bet he's played there loads more - that's where TM was largely using him when he managed him last time.

Sick and tired of Mowbray tonight, really am.

• Like 1

It's crazy how much we've all looked forward to this knowing deep in our minds that our defence isn't good enough. Bowyer saying on sky sports his morning basically we were going to win and we loose. I know it's first game but this shouldnof been the easiest game of the season. We've bottled it and for someone who hasn't liked Mowbray since the start it Dosent bold well. Fulham away next...5-0?

Edited by BankEnd Rover
  • Like 1