BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers v Charlton

Just now, imy9 said:

How is it no risk dropping your number 1 striker and top scorer from last season? 

Johnson the guy who started the play off final vs Villa? Yeah I think he is a tad better than Smallwood. 

Nice one imy. ??

Just now, Exiled in Toronto said:

I suspect Downing-Gallagher is a training ground plan, let’s see if we score via Downing crossing to Gallagher’s head.

Four new signings picked on the first day, so they weren’t really signed just to provide a bit of competition for the regulars then.

That's the plan as I understood Mowbray comments earlier this week. I thought Downing would be aiming for DG to start with though.

reckonVery disappointed that there’s no Rothwell but Downing didn’t sign to be on the bench all season... still expect a good win.  I’m hoping that Johnson will be a key player for midfield, helping defense and attack and being a big upgrade.

I’m not Gallagher biggest fan but I’m expecting that he’s come in a bit from last time he was here and will be keeping DG on the bench for most of the season 

4-1/2 I 

19 minutes ago, Roverinbelfast said:

Sorry but you are talking absolute cr@p just to have a dig at the manager. Our most influential and dangerous player is Dack by a country mile. 

Don't avoid the point I was making and saying I'm talking crap mate. The point is Rothwell should be starting. No ifs no buts!

• Like 2

Just now, imy9 said:

The sun is out, go and enjoy it buddy. Life is too short for someone to be this passive aggressive all the time x

Trust me I’m enjoying it.

You not at the game? I’m on holiday so I’ve got an excuse? What about you?