Neal

Rovers v Charlton

Always gets me how the whole fan base can see the problem but an actual football manager can’t??

Awful, awful stuff. Johnson must be wondering what he has signed up for. Seems the lads got carried away after an OK pre- season. That and Mowbrays ludicrous team selection and substitutions. Not happy with this at all. 

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Or LB or RB (as he obviously doesn’t rate Nyambe).

If he doesn't drop Bennett after this game just end the season now. Sick of watching the dinosaur in charge of our club

It’s absolutely staggering TM has done nothing about the defense. EVERY single person sees this is an issue.

The keeper doesn’t look particularly commanding either. 

Dear oh dear.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Awful, awful stuff. Johnson must be wondering what he has signed up for. Seems the lads got carried away after an OK pre- season. That and Mowbrays ludicrous team selection and substitutions. Not happy with this at all. 

It looks like we have run out of ideas! Accepted the result

All this talk of "fresh starts and every player starting from scratch" obviously bullshit. Nyambe goes away playing African Cup of nations. Great experience to bring back. Oh wait no, let's start Bennett there 

Total disgrace that Nyambe is not playing RB.. Bennett has been shocking at best.. Bell cannot defend...

Tony this is unacceptable need to sort!! 

Johnson has been class and Downing was good too I thought 

Sponsor

Johnson is my new hero. Gallagher put himself about. Travis had his moments. Rest of them can sod off. SO SLOW. 

Beaten by the manager today 

Our own manager 

If he starts Bennett next game he deserves the sack and I couldn't defend him anymore. Rothwell should be in instead of Armstrong too. 

Also what is the story with Brereton? I thought this was his break out year. Yet Gallagher comes straight in a head of him. It's stupid.

Stupid stupid stupid 

Who's going to start a Mowbray out thread?

I can't be the only one who's had enough of him.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

and the fact apart from rangers we played league 2 sides. shambles. 

I was all for replacing him last January. not much has changed my view since. 

The truth is we could have not bought Gallagher and played Ben up front and have got the same amount of chances today. What the flying fuck is our transfer policy?

Who decided 5 million on another striker was the right thing to do?

Edited by CambridgeRover