BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers on Alexa

I've made an Alexa skill for Rovers. If you add it you will able to ask things like

Alexa, ask Blackburn Rovers what's the score

Alexa, ask Blackburn Rovers what's the latest news

To use it just got to the alexa app on your phone and add the skill or go here https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ibly-Ltd-Blackburn-Rovers/dp/B07VCL3218/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=blackburn+rovers&qid=1563658396&s=digital-skills&sr=1-1

I'm keen to hear your thoughts/feedback.

• Like 2

Funny enough, the other day I asked Alexa to tell me about Blackburn Rovers. I kid you not, she said:

'Blackburn Rovers Reserves are the reserve team of Blackburn Rovers.'

That was it. Worrying I was about to fall out with Alexa and burn my firestick, I asked her again, tell me more about Blackburn Rovers. This time I got a decent amount of our history. Maybe she couldn't handle the accent and I thought I said Reserves instead of Rovers the first time?

On 20/07/2019 at 22:56, Ibly said:

I've made an Alexa skill for Rovers. If you add it you will able to ask things like

Alexa, ask Blackburn Rovers what's the score

Alexa, ask Blackburn Rovers what's the latest news

To use it just got to the alexa app on your phone and add the skill or go here https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ibly-Ltd-Blackburn-Rovers/dp/B07VCL3218/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=blackburn+rovers&qid=1563658396&s=digital-skills&sr=1-1

I'm keen to hear your thoughts/feedback.

I’ve shared this on Twitter BTW...getting a lot of love ??