BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tony Mowbray Discussion

Mowbray will spout his usual crap about ‘having good spells in the game and if we converted one of the chances we had it could have been a different game. We also had key player’s missing which makes a difference against tough sides like Swansea.’ It’s pure nonsense really given the abysmal decisions he makes. The venkys will buy into that crap though and keep throwing money at dead wood. We’re a lost cause at the moment. 

• Like 1

Not that it'll be happening but if it did it's a real difficult time to change a manager given the circumstances.  Would probably have to be just promote Johnson although the way its going and with players in and out we could end up staring the drop in the face. Not sure he's the man for fighting that type of fire.

Might be best to just limp along and let him get us midtable again then finally for gods sake make a change. Otherwise the hamster wheel goes on and on.  The big chance has been missed this season with the odd situation making the league there for the taking.  However he's done his sales job on us and them again and again all signs are pointing to his muddled logic keeping us firmly in the middle pack.

5 minutes ago, unleaded said:

All I see Johnson doing is drinking coffee while the matches are going on .. doesn’t look hungry ... Surprised TM is still here ..  

Probably just another one on a great little number at Ewood.  Isn't most of his job now watching vids and dealing one on one with players ?

No responsibility there.

3 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

I would even if he is a hobby scouser with a Dingle link seeing how he had wiggin playing football I wonder what he could do with our lot?

Middlesbrough nearly went down last season , appointed Warnock for the last 8 games or so , now 5th !

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Agreed Chaddy. But how long are you giving Mowbray? Top 6 is the aim. Getting further and further away aren’t we.

We had 7 players out who most would be starting for us. 

Far too early judge yet for me.

26 minutes ago, unleaded said:

All I see Johnson doing is drinking coffee while the matches are going on .. doesn’t look hungry ... Surprised TM is still here ..  

Does he want to become next head coach? 

41 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

We had 7 players out who most would be starting for us. 

Far too early judge yet for me.

Every club is going to be having players missing with Covid or injuries we aren't the only club affected by them.

How many more years before you can judge?

• Like 2