BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2019/august/btp-club-statement/

I don't get to away games but I guess this will have resonance for many of you. It's good that the club are taking a stance on this, but sad that what is (hopefully) a mindless minority are raising the profile of the club in a very unacceptable way.

Keep out of trouble fellas, there are some d*ckheads out there.

• Backroom
Just now, J*B said:

First 11 that trained formations today...

Walton

Bennett Lenihan Williams Bell

Johnson Travis

Armstrong Dack Downing

Graham

Ffs. How is Tosin not ready before Williams? Or is the plan for him to be backup to Williams? I can only laugh if so. 

Just now, J*B said:

First 11 that trained formations today...

Walton

Bennett Lenihan Williams Bell

Johnson Travis

Armstrong Dack Downing

Graham

That's as poor a back four as we've had for years. Mitrovic will have a field day.

• Like 1

• Backroom

I wonder if Cunningham was somewhat unplanned, earlier in the week there was talk of Hart staying this season now Mowbray is saying he should go on loan 

• Like 1

Just now, Tom said:

The back 5 plus Travis, Dack and Johnson pick their selves, the other positions up for grabs to some extent

Walton 

Nyambe Tosin Lenihan Greggers

Xxx Johnson Travis xxxx

Dack 

xxx

So 2 from Downing, Armstrong and Rothwell out wide and one from DG, Gally and BB up top

Personally I think Brereton should get his chance to stake his place but think it will be DG tomorrow  

for me, Rothwell should pick himself too. So it should just be Right Wing / Forward and upfront that's up for grabs.

• Backroom

Good to see our £7m striker being trained on left wing. Smallwood meanwhile can't even get into the team in an 11 v 11 training match. 

Also am I the only one who thinks the second team looks arguably better than the first team, Evans aside? 

Edited by DE.
  • Like 1

Just now, Atko's Engine said:

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2019/august/btp-club-statement/

I don't get to away games but I guess this will have resonance for many of you. It's good that the club are taking a stance on this, but sad that what is (hopefully) a mindless minority are raising the profile of the club in a very unacceptable way.

Keep out of trouble fellas, there are some d*ckheads out there.

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/burnley-blackburn-football-fans-ejected-16728127

Just now, DE. said:

Good to see our £7m striker being trained on left wing. Smallwood meanwhile can't even get into the team in an 11 v 11 training match. 

Could be 442 with Chapman and Rothwell wingers, Brereton and Gallagher upfront. Guessing formations!

• Backroom
Just now, J*B said:

Could be 442 with Chapman and Rothwell wingers, Brereton and Gallagher upfront. Guessing formations!

What formo do Fulham play? Would have made sense for the second team to have been mirroring that... 

Just now, DE. said:

What formo do Fulham play? Would have made sense for the second team to have been mirroring that... 

433, so...

Canadian

JRC Nyambe Tosin Cunningham

Evans Buckley Rothwell

Chapman Gallagher Brereton 

maybe. 

Just now, J*B said:

They played against:

Canadian

JRC Nyambe Tosin Cunningham 

Evans Buckley

Chapman Rothwell Brereton

Gallagher

Im told...

I really don't understand why they needed to play (presumably 90 minutes) the day before a Championship match.

Just now, arbitro said:

I really don't understand why they needed to play (presumably 90 minutes) the day before a Championship match.

They don’t play, they do formation work. They play with massive pauses, often all leaving the pitch, reviewing a video then going back on. To be fair they often change the team based on the final session. 

• Backroom
Just now, J*B said:

433, so...

Canadian

Nyambe Lenihan Tosin Cunningham

Travis Johnson Rothwell

Gallagher Graham Brereton 

maybe. 

Make a couple of adjustments (bolded) and I still argue it looks better than our normal first team.

• Like 1

Just now, J*B said:

They don’t play, they do formation work. They play with massive pauses, often all leaving the pitch, reviewing a video then going back on. To be fair they often change the team based on the final session. 

Thanks Mogga.?