BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Our failure in the transfer market coming home to roost with immediate effect.

No surprise to see Bell starting thanks to Mowbray’s stubbornness but Cunningham not even being in the squad? Come on, Tony.

Very coincidental timing of the two injuries. Is Tony’s time coming to an end? Or will he ride this mini storm?

• Like 5

Just now, Cherry Blue said:

EBnB3XRXkAMYwTL.png

To be fair, that's a better starting lineup than last week. I'd have preferred Lenihan over Williams and Nyambe in for Bennett, but with their injuries then it's about what we'd expect.

I can only presume there's an issue with Cunningham as well which is why he didn't even travel.

I'll be unhappy if Ben B doesn't get any game time at all this week.

Now Tony, please keep Rothwell in the side from now on, do NOT bench him again. 

Edited by RoverAbroad
  • Like 1

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Good front 6 that. If we take the game to them we've got a good chance of coming away with a result.

Cant argue with the front six. Its how i would have had it but would have preferred DG today instead of Gallagher.

I think there will be goals galore. 

Just stuck £25 on more than 4.5 goals at 5/1.

Sunk a few earlier today at Clitheroe Food Festival (seemed a better proposition than PNE v Wigan) and now off to local - think it's going to be a long afternoon in more ways than one!

• Backroom

Nice one Tony, best hope that Lenihan injury isn’t bad 

Also Rich Sharpe obviously knew the two didn’t travel but only mentioned it when it leaked, could have mentioned it if he knew 

Normal to not start a player that's only been with the team for less than 48 hours. Normal to not include a left back on the bench. 

Like the midfield and attacking selection and if we slot Nyambe, Cunningham, and Lenihan into the back four I would like the team a lot. 

This was always going to be a difficult match, but if we can at least show a better performance I will have a bit of optimism for when the full side is out there in the coming weeks. 

• Like 2

Just now, Tom said:

Also Rich Sharpe obviously knew the two didn’t travel but only mentioned it when it leaked, could have mentioned it if he knew 

Maybe he understand that Rovers don't want him showing their hand well before the match? I know it is crazy that supporters don't get ALL of the information that they want EXACTLY when they want it. 

Just now, Tom said:

Did Sharpe say why Lenihan and Nyambe are missing? Has Mowbray even been asked

Been told to judge Mowbray after the transfer window. If someone had said we'd be starting the first game after the window shut with a back 4 of Bennet/Williams/Tosin/Bell there would be uproar. This is a poor defence for League One let alone the championship.

Glad to see Rottwell start, but frightened that he'll get the blame for not tracking back if/when we ship a load of goals.

• Like 2