BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, Mercer said:

Don't get this.  

Quickly skimmed through and it seems we were doing well for 20+ minutes.

Now we just seem shyte, again.

I started watching it after about 35 minutes as I was reading we were doing well.

We must have started well as we've had a lot of the ball but carved out very little. Fulham haven't been any better to be fair but have capitalised on someone living the ball away (Bennet maybe?) to score a second. 

I've seen nothing from Sam Gallagher in 2 games to see why he should have displaced Graham. I worry we've paid a lot of money for an inferior player and we are now going to be weaker for it as he will stubbornly refuse to pick DG.

• Like 1

Just now, old darwen blue said:

Do you lot seriously believe that we’d beat a supposed £100m  Fulham side at their place?

Ah, so now we’ve gone from top 6 being the aspiration to not being able to compete in the league, talk about moving the goalposts.

• Like 4

Just now, OnePhilT said:

Not sure how Walton is at fault there. Fulham had a free run after Bennett (?) stumbled.

Personally think Graham has to be a starter. Gallagher hasn't really shown much in these last two games.

Pushed the ball back out into the middle of the box allowing the forward a tap in. Should always push it wide.

We've signed a right couple of duck eggs in Walton and Gallagher.

Really poor 2nd half. Wonder when our first shot on target this season will be?

• Like 4

I want a new thread on Mowbray creating, in fact I demand it. Options should be as follows

Mowbray out yes or no;

YES

CERTAINLY

MOST DEFINITELY

DAMN RIGHT

FECKIN YES SICK OF THIS SHITE

• Like 6

Just now, old darwen blue said:

Do you lot seriously believe that we’d beat a supposed £100m  Fulham side at their place?

I thought we would have a few shots on target. Not much to expect. There were 4 strikers on at the end. 

• Like 3

Just now, Husky said:

We were in the game until the subs, then we completely lost the plot.

Surely it's all Brereton's fault again.

Not at all. We should play him up front ahead a Gallagher and Graham.

Absolutely ridiculous taking off Travis and having so many forward players; the blame lies with Tony for his substitutions.

Just now, DE. said:

Trying to be optimistic here lads. Jeez.

So was Mowbray in that last 15 minutes.

Trouble is you need more than just blind optimism from your manager.

I just don’t see where a win is coming from this month. Those players did not play like a team - and that is the only thing Mowbray can take any credit for: developing a team spirit. If the post in the other thread about Mulgrew/Mowbray is true then we have real problems on our hands.

Lose the next match and I expect Mowbray to walk.

• Like 2