BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• Backroom

Mowbray is just a very poor tactician tbh. He knows one style and if that doesn't work he's flummoxed. His attempts at trying three at the back have always been comical, with the lads looking like they'd had the formation sprung on them as they exited the tunnel. 

Edited by DE.
  • Like 2

Just now, Stuart said:

So was Mowbray in that last 15 minutes.

Trouble is you need more than just blind optimism from your manager.

I just don’t see where a win is coming from this month. Those players did not play like a team - and that is the only thing Mowbray can take any credit for: developing a team spirit. If the post in the other thread about Mulgrew/Mowbray is true then we have real problems on our hands.

Lose the next match and I expect Mowbray to walk.

We can but hope. Really see relegation looming if he doesn’t. No plan all over the park - it’s not like a tweak or two will fix things.

Just now, Stuart said:

So was Mowbray in that last 15 minutes.

Trouble is you need more than just blind optimism from your manager.

I just don’t see where a win is coming from this month. Those players did not play like a team - and that is the only thing Mowbray can take any credit for: developing a team spirit. If the post in the other thread about Mulgrew/Mowbray is true then we have real problems on our hands.

Lose the next match and I expect Mowbray to walk.

Not a chance he will walk, this is his last payday in football.

i said I would give it 10 games but after the transfer window debacle and teams/ tactics so far I’m sorry but mowbray would you just F off. Let Johnson to take this team forward. Stagnating and reversing now, the mowbray way 

• Like 4

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Not a chance he will walk, this is his last payday in football.

i said I would give it 10 games but after the transfer window debacle and teams/ tactics so far I’m sorry but mowbray would you just F off. Let Johnson to take this team forward. Stagnating and reversing now, the mowbray way 

Johnson were in the dugout but the results hasnt been better...

• Backroom

The thing is, the result and performance in isolation isn't so bad. People were predicting we'd get thumped and we "only" lost 2-0 and remained fairly competitive for most of the match. Fine. Fulham have a lot of top Championship players so you can accept that. But no shots on target? That is unacceptable.

In the first two matches we've had 23 shots on goal 2 have been on target. That's a dire 8.7%. Danny Graham has to start the next match. Not saying any of this is Gallagher's fault but we need somebody on the pitch who can shoot between the goalposts and the crossbar, and none of our current lot are doing that. If we don't start hitting the target and continue conceding two goals a game we are going down, it's that simple. 

Edited by DE.
  • Like 2