BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, Paul Mellelieu said:

What a loads of snowflakes.  We will know where we stand in 8/9 games.  New players need time to bed in and we just need the rub of the green, except.....in the all head-banging about the defence (c not s) the lack of chances is the biggest concern.

4 wins & 17 points from the last 19 games, I absolutely understand where we stand right now - if you wait 2 more months, you waste 2 more months.

• Like 9

Who's  going too sack him Venkys No , his mate our CEO not a chance  where back to the dark days of Kean nobody too answer  too . When's the Mowbray  out chants going too start next home game ive never rated him  hes been found out everywhere  he's  been

• Like 1

Does anyone think that for the role we play, with Dack dropping off, Gallagher is a better option than Graham?

This remind me of league one where Mowbray thought we had better options, but about 10 games in, reverted to Graham.

• Like 1

Just now, Paul Mellelieu said:

What a loads of snowflakes.  We will know where we stand in 8/9 games.  New players need time to bed in and we just need the rub of the green, except.....in the all head-banging about the defence (c not s) the lack of chances is the biggest concern.

And then after 8/9 games it will be give him until January. This is not just about this season it is just a continuation of the poor performances that we saw last season. 17 points from out last 19 games says it all.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stuart said:

How many teams has Garner managed?

Im pissed off with the result but cant comment on the performance because it sounds like the majority of the board(apart from those that were there and commented ..thank you ) had a stream and didn't share ..set of c....

• Like 1

Just now, Ossydave said:

What do we do against Oldham then? Mix it up a bit or stick with what we think is our best team? Personally I'd go with the latter.

Too much tinkering goes on and we just need to knuckle down now and let the same players gel.

Starts making notes, ready for what we will be facing next season.

Just now, yellowsubmarine said:

Safe to say Mowbray won't last the first half of the season if we continue these results.

Cant wait for his excuses this time.

Simon Garner has them lined up for him on Radio Lancashire.

He actually said that “our front six worked really hard today pressing against Fulham’s back four” and they will probably be rested for the cup game.

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

I take it downing came on as a left back, ha. I mind I got scoffed at for saying that was going to happen

Yep. I doubt he will regularly with Cunningham coming in, but I am damned certain that was the plan before a last minute panic buy, even if it was needed, I have no doubts it was a panic buy with no real thinking behind it.

There is a decent side in this squad somewhere, and credit to TM it's a team he has rebuilt. His biggest noose is the £12 million spent on two strikers who to date are average at best.

Why we got no defenders this summer appears on the face of it to be down to funds or lack of them, despite us blowing the budget on Gallagher.

I like TM as a guy, he's honest and has put a bit of pride back into the badge,  I cant forget what he inherited, and he turned our fortunes. 

That being said , it is a results business. We sit rock bottom after 2 games and have yet to see the opposition keeper get severely tested. Our new keeper looks like his subbuteo stick has fallen off.

4 goals conceded to date, and only an own goal in the for column.

We need to beat Boro next week or sadly the tide will turn against TM. Given what he's done for the club, it would be harsh if he went through a couple of months of bad results and had the crowd singing for his head. Hopefully he turns it around or if not is removed quickly with a thank you.

• Like 9

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

I take it downing came on as a left back, ha. I mind I got scoffed at for saying that was going to happen

I thought he brought him on to take set pieces, not that we got any till it was too late.

There’s no way Graham should have started today given the way Fulham play, Gallagher did a great job stifling their game. For all the moaning about the usual suspects, Dack and Rothwell haven’t looked remotely like getting a goal yet.

• Like 1

Just now, RV Blue said:

You said he was signed as a left back, the signing of Cunningham proves he wasn’t.

He's been signed because he's Tonys pal from oop the Boro and needed a well paid localish gig so Mowbray will shoehorn him in wherever and whenever there's no plan to it.

Utter pointless waste of big wages.

• Like 2

Just now, glen9mullan said:

There is a decent side in this squad somewhere, and credit to TM it's a team he has rebuilt. His biggest noose is the £12 million spent on two strikers who to date are average at best.

Why we got no defenders this summer appears on the face of it to be down to funds or lack of them, despite us blowing the budget on Gallagher.

I like TM as a guy, he's honest and has put a bit of pride back into the badge,  I cant forget what he inherited, and he turned our fortunes. 

That being said , it is a results business. We sit rock bottom after 2 games and have yet to see the opposition keeper get severely tested. Our new keeper looks like his subbuteo stick has fallen off.

4 goals conceded to date, and only an own goal in the for column.

We need to beat Boro next week or sadly the tide will turn against TM. Given what he's done for the club, it would be harsh if he went through a couple of months of bad results and had the crowd singing for his head. Hopefully he turns it around or if not is removed quickly with a thank you.

You can blame the strikers all you want, where the hell is the service though? 

Its surely time Chapman got a run out now. 

Not a single player in that team today frightened their defence, Chapman and his pace DOES, he creates things, he wins free kicks, he is a nuisance 

Just now, Exiled in Toronto said:

There’s no way Graham should have started today given the way Fulham play, Gallagher did a great job stifling their game.

We shouldn't really be picking our centre forward, our biggest goal threat position, just to stifle the opposition.