BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

I've officially joined the Mowbray Out Brigade.

Nyambe spending more time up front than at RB, Evans and Smallwood pulling on a Rovers shirt ever, Buckley getting brushed off the ball, Graham on the LW - it's a comedy.

As for Brereton, unfortunately I don't think he has what it takes. I've willed him to come good, but he continuously let's himself down.

• Like 1

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Just a feeling. Something's clearly not right. 

I agree 100%

Mowbray himself had noticeably changed, he looks a stressed, disheveled mess at the moment. He seems snappy and quite frankly rude in some interviews. 

Man under pressure maybe? Or man who's stressed up to the eyeballs and on the verge of losing it?

• Like 1

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

I've officially joined the Mowbray Out Brigade.

Nyambe spending more time up front than at RB, Evans and Smallwood pulling on a Rovers shirt ever, Buckley getting brushed off the ball, Graham on the LW - it's a comedy.

As for Brereton, unfortunately I don't think he has what it takes. I've willed him to come good, but he continuously let's himself down.

Seriously Graham at LW? Christ.

Just now, 1864roverite said:

I am totally ranked off I was going to says its wank but a wank can come in handy at times

It’s exactly like a wank only we’ve had the good bit now it’s just trying to clean up the mess with a constant felling of shame and embarrassment 

• Like 5

Everyone is confused over what Mowbray is trying to do so I'm sure the players are confused.  

I've no doubt that were Mowbray to be sacked this week, results would improve.

Sheff Wed are doing very well without a manager

• Like 2

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

He's done nothing wrong. He's not lining up next to Graham and Brereton when we have the ball of his own accord.

Mental tactics.

Done nothing wrong apart from stand still like a concrete statue right backs are supposed to fly forward and create a bit like Hird Price Bailey and the like instead the great lummox stands still like like the statues of Greek mythology he has pace to burn but doesn’t use it 

Just now, 1864roverite said:

Done nothing wrong apart from stand still like a concrete statue right backs are supposed to fly forward and create a bit like Hird Price Bailey and the like instead the great lummox stands still like like the statues of Greek mythology he has pace to burn but doesn’t use it 

Again perhaps these words should be direct at Mowbray. I am sure Nyambe knows what he is good at

• Backroom
Just now, jim mk2 said:

Everyone is confused over what Mowbray is trying to do so I'm sure the players are confused.  

I've no doubt that were Mowbray to be sacked this week, results would improve.

Sheff Wed are doing very well without a manager

Managers under pressure tend to get tunnel vision, become stubborn and continue to make the same mistakes even though they are blindingly obvious to everybody else. They stop using common sense and plough ahead, usually over a cliff to their doom. A fresh pair of eyes would be able to easily locate a fair few major issues and get them sorted relatively quickly. Our squad isn't so bad that nobody could help, like Ipswich last season, so I'm sure an upturn in form would follow. It may not last but it would be better than what we're seeing now, as Mowbray is steering Rovers off the ledge and has lost control of the vehicle.

Edited by DE.
  • Like 3

Not sure whether I have a foot in the Mowbray out camp yet but if this continues tonight I am sure my left foot will be. Summary poor players graham Brereton Smallwood nyambe evans Cunningham liuetwieler  that’s 7/11! Needs a huge improvement just not sure where it is coming from 

Just now, CambridgeRover said:

Again perhaps these words should be direct at Mowbray. I am sure Nyambe knows what he is good at

Football is not rocket science it’s pass and move it’s as simple as that. He just stands still gives himself no chance of getting forward and is always chasing back because of poor positioning

• Like 1