BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Trying to work out our formation.

Downing has gone to CM, Cunningham seems to be covering the left wing and Buckley our the right with Chapman further forward of him. Wing backs with two CBs (Nyambe and Grayson)? Dack AM and Graham and Brereton right and left of attack?

Making my head spin!

Just now, perthblue02 said:

According to Rich Sharpe he was the better of the two midfielders tonight, probably why he's a bit annoyed

Being better than Evans is not a difficult task!

Tbf to Smallwood, ability aside I've rarely found his attitude to be in question. If you wanted someone to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in when things weren't going well, I'd take him over most of the squad.

• Like 3

Ive been saying this since February  the guy is under no pressure  at all . He's been allowed  to bring his own CEO in and he answer  too no one . You can't  run a club like this it stinks too high heaven . When are the Venkys going too wake up and leave our club.  The dept is getting bigger  and the club is going nowhere  quickly  with this clown  as manager. Where going down this season its so disheartening  

• Like 4

• Backroom

All three subs used within 18 minutes of the restart. OK. Far be it for me to second guess the manager, but maybe a double sub of JRC/Chapman for Smallwood/Platt might have been a better plan? Then bring Rothwell on for Downing and you'd at least have some semblence of balance. This is just madness.

Just now, DE. said:

All three subs used within 18 minutes of the restart. OK. Far be it for me to second guess the manager, but maybe a double sub of JRC/Chapman for Smallwood/Platt might have been a better plan? Then bring Rothwell on for Downing and you'd at least have some semblence of balance. This is just madness.

No point trying to work out Pep Mowbray's strategy. Something's rotten in the state of Ewood.