BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, bluebruce said:

I've been thinking we would get a point against Boro. If we botch this match up I can't see that happening anymore as confidence on the pitch and in the stands will be too low.

Well at least Middlesbrough's result is even worse (at the moment)

Just now, DE. said:

...but maybe a double sub of JRC/Chapman for Smallwood/Platt might have been a better plan? Then bring Rothwell on for Downing and you'd at least have some semblence of balance. This is just madness.

Yeah definitely shouldn't have brought Dack on. ?

Just now, bluebruce said:

But they're not.

Like I say though, scrape through this (which was my pre-match prediction) and I think we can get a draw v Boro.

Woodgate's a complete thicko. I'm hardly Mowbray's PR manager but he can still outwit Woodgate.

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, LeftWinger said:

Yeah definitely shouldn't have brought Dack on. ?

Shouldn't have needed to bring him on to beat Oldham in fairness. Although if it was up to most of our fans he would have been sold in the summer so Tony could bring in another striker, so at least he's still here to pull the manager out of the shit for the millionth time.