BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, Vinjay17 said:

Well at least someone's daughter will remember her first game ?

Ahem, yes, but not because of the magnificent footballing spectacle!! She had a great time, and enjoyed the noise, the half time chips and the time spent with her Daddy when she would normally be tucked up in bed (it being summer hols she got a special pass out from her Mum). She did spend most of the game playing 'I spy', somewhat like the Rovers non-existent midfield!

On that evidence, Boro will muller us on Saturday - definitely not taking the little un for that ;)

• Like 1

Just now, WIR Second Coming said:

Ahem, yes, but not because of the magnificent footballing spectacle!! She had a great time, and enjoyed the noise, the half time chips and the time spent with her Daddy when she would normally be tucked up in bed (it being summer hols she got a special pass out from her Mum). She did spend most of the game playing 'I spy', somewhat like the Rovers non-existent midfield!

On that evidence, Boro will muller us on Saturday - definitely not taking the little un for that ;)

Boro lost at home to Crewe tonight so they must be flat. I hope TM is up for taking on all his Boro Pals

• Backroom
Just now, Drover said:

Sheff united away...

Oh well, at least we'll have a chance to focus on the league.

image.png.d97570a10f592921dd69354f8e87de30.png

Nice for the BBC not to include us in this. Or does injury time no longer count as normal time? 

• Like 1

Just now, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

My Team for Boro

Walton 

Nyambe Tosin Williams Cunningham

Travis Johnson 

Chapman Dack Rothwell 

Graham 

My Team would be;

Walton 

Buckley  Smallwood  Williams Dack

Graham   Lenihan  Tosin    Brereton

Bell

Samuel (in crutches)

• Like 1

Team for Boro

Walton 

Nyambe Tosin Williams Cunningham

Travis Johnson 

Chapman Dack Rothwell 

Graham 

Reckon Bennett will 1000% start at right back. Swap Chapman for Downing and potentially Armstrong in for Rothwell to and that could be the team.

Really hard to say though as Mowbray will be under pressure to play Gallagher and Brereton.

Cunningham decent. I thought Grayson played well too. Brereton no existent for the full 96 minutes. Nyambe was poor at RB and has definitely played himself out of a start on Sat...

walton

Benno Tosin Williams Cunningham 

Travis Johnson

Armstrong Dack Rothwell

Graham

Leut

Nyambe

Bell

Evans

Gally

Chapman

Just now, WIR Second Coming said:

They've gone out to Crewe tonight on pens so could be an interesting game

• Backroom
Just now, Paul Mellelieu said:

Graham highlights TM's biggest problem - who to play upfront with Dack.

I honestly don't think it's a problem at this point. The choice seems obvious. We can worry about rotating and experimenting without Graham when we have some points on the board. Right now we need to go with our strongest team in every match until we have a bit of momentum, and there's surely no doubt that Graham/Dack is our strongest option at this point in time. 

If at the end of the season we have had no joy with any combination other than Graham/Dack, then there is a problem. 

Graham and Dack's chemistry is like nothing we have had in a long long time. If only DG was 10 years younger. 

Then he wouldn't have the nous and experience that makes him so effective. He was a different type of player in his youth. But his current brain with his younger body, then you'd be talking.