BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

11 hours ago, geedog13 said:

I'm going to say it worked with my daughter as this is now part of her bedroom wall lol 

WP_20181025_001.jpg

I was taken by a neighbour to me 1st game at 6 and was hooked.  Could have gone either way our other neighbojr was a Dingle and I remember them arguing as to who I should go with.  Thankfully I was an impatient kid and Rovers game was sooner.  I was hooked.  Funny thing neighbour never took me.agsin she said I ruined her day by being all over the place.  Parents would not let me go cos of hooliganism so I had to wait till 12 and my 1st paper round to earn the dosh to get all the way to the other side of Blackburn from near the Crown Ground.  Never looked back.  Couple of years made do with Stanley.  We played Bury I think my 1st game won 3-1 if I recall.  Loved it but I could be wrong.  Who knew 55 years later I would be half a world away following my lads electronically.  Of course our most successful time was when I had no news at all about rovers.  I only knew we won the league cis I bumped into an English fella in a bar.  Thank the lord for t'internet.  ROVERS TILL I DIE.

• Like 6

Just now, USABlue said:

I was taken by a neighbour to me 1st game at 6 and was hooked.  Could have gone either way our other neighbojr was a Dingle and I remember them arguing as to who I should go with.  Thankfully I was an impatient kid and Rovers game was sooner.  I was hooked.  Funny thing neighbour never took me.agsin she said I ruined her day by being all over the place.  Parents would not let me go cos of hooliganism so I had to wait till 12 and my 1st paper round to earn the dosh to get all the way to the other side of Blackburn from near the Crown Ground.  Never looked back.  Couple of years made do with Stanley.  We played Bury I think my 1st game won 3-1 if I recall.  Loved it but I could be wrong.  Who knew 55 years later I would be half a world away following my lads electronically.  Of course our most successful time was when I had no news at all about rovers.  I only knew we won the league cis I bumped into an English fella in a bar.  Thank the lord for t'internet.  ROVERS TILL I DIE.

Lovely. Come home lad. Thatcher has gone and US under Trump must be hell. 

29 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Once again, neither one thing nor the other.

Evans and (is he not on loan yet) Smallwood in their depressingly familiar role.

Opting not to keep his current first choice centre backs in the team? Cotton wool or giving Platt and Grayson their chance.

Fisher should have been in behind Platt and Grayson.

Other than that a team devoid of any spark or even drive. Long balls up to Graham and no crosses.

Let’s hope Oldham aren’t up to much. Should be a nothing game but having started the season badly, Mowbray needs to not lose this one as well.

Bad thing is, if we get a result he (TM) will use it as reasoning to re-instate the sideways backwards duo.

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Lovely. Come home lad. Thatcher has gone and US under Trump must be hell. 

Funny you say that Jim Thatcher was.one reason for me leaving.  No can do, love it here.  Such a magnificent country, if you out aside the social problems.  Jump on the bike and go and there is wonder all around.

Just now, USABlue said:

Funny you say that Jim Thatcher was.one reason for me leaving.  No can do, love it here.  Such a magnificent country, if you out aside the social problems.  Jump on the bike and go and there is wonder all around.

.... visited many times. Like it alot but couldn't live there. 

And worst of all, there's no Rovers.