BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• Backroom

I don't understand why we didn't start with Evans/Buckley in the middle and give Chapman a start on the wing. What's the point in even starting Smallwood? He's so far down the pecking order it doesn't even matter. Plus he's awful. At least give Chapman a go from the start to see how he holds up in a proper match. If he gets injured again then oh well, it would be an inevitability anyway. 

• Like 4

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Just dawned on me, did Bennett tweet saying it was an honour to be made captain of the team? I don't think he did. 

Is that odd or is it just me? 

A lot of things seem to be strange over the last while. 

Well he won’t will he. Last time he tweeted he got an earful.

Just dawned on me, did Bennett tweet saying it was an honour to be made captain of the team? I don't think he did. 

Bennett is taking some time off twitter after the nonsense following the Charlton match. 

Got that from the horses mouth.

• Like 5

• J*B pinned this topic

Hes not been on twitter since arguing with tonnes of fans after the charlton game. Were he clearly (although denied) must have searched for his name, otherwise how would he have seen tweets that werent tweeted to him directly, they were just tweets about him. So he must have known he would be getting slated and was up for an argument, so searched his own name, which tells you a story in itself, hes obviously not happy in that dressing room.

Edited by AAK
  • Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, Miller11 said:

Bennett is taking some time off twitter after the nonsense following the Charlton match. 

Good. I don't understand why players bother with twitter anyway, it's a toxic cesspool for the most part. If you want to interact with the fans there are better and more controlled ways to do it - Facebook, Instagram, etc. Hell, start up a website and a blog like MGP used to have. Opening yourself up on Twitter is just asking for trouble.

• Like 3

Just now, Miller11 said:

Yeah was gonna say his last visible tweet is a positive one about a pre season win.

Its a shame its come to that, but to be honest a team captain needs to be able to take a bit of bloody criticism from a fan.

• Like 1