BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

West Brom Away

We're on a good run, so a point is a feasible outcome. 

Not sure West Brom are as good a team as last year, so feel we certainly should be able to match them. With Cunningham in defense, and Lenihen and Williams picking up a partnership, as well as the excellent protection of Travis and Johnson, you feel a lot more confident of staying in the game. That said our lack of goals suggests if West Brom score, especially early, it'd be a home win, as we struggle to get back into the game. 

Being optimistic though I'm going for 0-0 as our improved defensive performances outshine our lack of attacking ability. West Brom aren't that great, and we'll be more confident after a few positive results, so another point in our push to mediocrity will be appreciated.   

• Like 2

I think Gally will bag a couple today, West Brom are not the team they were last year. No Gayle, no dingle etc.

We should be beating teams like this. Especially when they could even score passed Smallwood.??

I'd like to see

Walton

Bennett Lenihan Williams Cunningham 

Johnson     Travis 

Rothwell        Dack           Downing

Gallagher 

• Like 1

Just now, philipl said:

I'd have started with Graham over Armstrong as I think WBA need to be handled with a more physical presence. Let's hope Armstrong remembers to bring a brain with him onto the pitch today!

Hope hes learnt the offside rule this week

• Like 1

The depth of our squad is so poor now that the first team picks itself. Graham and Rothwell the only ones who can feel aggrieved or put any pressure on the starters.

Very light on defensive cover. Hope Cunningham stays fit for the foreseeable! We have better defenders on loan than can make our bench.

Let’s hope our decent run of form can continue.