Sign in to follow this  
AAK

West brom away

Again, fair prices from the baggies, top priced ticket at £20 is very good. Whos on that one?

Just now, rigger said:

I was disappointed with the pubs last season, so I am driving down 

A ground ive not done before mate. Be on one of private coaches so probably stop outside, so not too fussed about that, whats it like in ground pal, easy for a beer, room in concourse etc?

Don’t go to West Bromwich itself for pubs, stay in Birmingham city centre and jump on the tram that stops right outside The Hawthorns 

Edited by Mattyblue

It seems West Bromwich has gone or is going the same way with Birmingham as places like Oldham, Bolton and Bury are in Manchester. Gradually being absorbed into little more than satellite towns, being left behind whilst the big city gets all the investment and money. 

Not much by way of pubs around West Brom these days and next to nothing in the immediate vicinity of the ground. Even the pub/club right across the road has recently shut and converted into a large Greggs.

Nice easy away game at a traditional club. A lot of respect from me for sensible pricing. Long may it continue. Just a shame we won't reciprocate and encourage it moving forward. Suspect that might change once their parachute cash runs out.